Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from beautiful BC

LJC
November 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM
My name is Linda and DH and I are big time animal lovers.........dogs being our animal of choice. We've had all sorts of pets over the years but have always had dogs. We had 4 dogs up until a few months ago when we lost our Joey, a Shihtzu, while he was having his teeth cleaned. He was 14.

We still have Niki she's 16 and a maltese/poodlex and we have her 2 "pups" Radar and Jesse....11yrs old from her one and only litter.

I found this site while researching our little girl Jesse's illness that we only just found out about 3 days ago and hope to learn more from the members here.

marko
November 14th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Glad you found us and welcome to the forum LJC!

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the board, LJC. So sorry for your recent loss :grouphug:

Goldfields
November 14th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Hi Linda, welcome from me also. Our deepest sympathy to you and yours on the sad loss of Joey. You are doing a great job with Niki, 16 is a grand age. LOL at your 11 year old 'pups'. I tend to call one of mine Bubby Boy still and he's 8. I know you merely meant they were her kids, it just made me laugh.

3iggys
November 16th, 2011, 08:45 AM
From Linda and my 4 boys (3 Italian Greyhounds & 1 Toy Poodle/Shih Tzu cross) in Alberta. So very sorry for your loss. I had a toy poodle that was 19 when she crossed the bridge. Hope to see pics for your crew.