Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you Sylvie my special friend!

Winston
November 9th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Sylvie I cant thank you enough for your tremedous kindness! I absolutely adore this and I will treasure it forever! You always seem to know how to make me very happy! Please thank DH because I know he was in on this with you! Give him a hug for me!

Isnt this beautiful!

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2011, 06:07 PM
That's absolutely beautiful, Cindy! Sylvie you did a wonderful job! And what a thoughtful gift! :cloud9:

Winston
November 9th, 2011, 06:42 PM
It is so beautiful! The picture I took isnt that great. You can see the water splashing off his face!

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2011, 11:19 PM
And how appropriate for a lab!! Water splashes! :D I think it looks great!

Melinda
November 10th, 2011, 08:51 AM
absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful friend to do this for you!!

doggy lover
November 10th, 2011, 09:24 AM
thats lovely

pbpatti
November 10th, 2011, 10:35 AM
What a beautiful gift Winston. Sylvie you and DH outdid yourselves with your generosity. patti

Winston
November 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Pbpatti you are so right! they are both the most generous people I know!

They loved my boy very much and he loved them too!!!

Dog Dancer
November 10th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Sylvie and DH, what a wonderful gift. Winston I think the picture is fabulous, of course there's water splashing off Winston's face - he wouldn't have it any other way! How lovely of you to do that Sylvie, I know how hard this has been for Winston and that will certainly give her wonderful memories. :grouphug: The people on this site amaze me, one more lovely than the next always.

Dee-O-Gee
November 23rd, 2011, 10:40 PM
What a beautiful keepsake. The water splashing on Winston's face makes it all the more special. :thumbs up

Lovely circle of friends here. :grouphug: