Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Celebration of Buddy's Life

pbpatti
November 4th, 2011, 03:07 PM
My very sweet boy Buddy left his earthly body this morning. He earned his wings the hard way. :angel2::angel2: I will miss you My Buddy Boy. :(:angel2::angel2: I created an album in photobucket for you to view him at his very best. patti

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/pbp1234/

breeze
November 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM
patti i'm soooo sorry :grouphug:

:candle:

what happened??

Love4himies
November 4th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Awwww, Patti :grouphug:, I am so sorry :grouphug:

Marty11
November 4th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Buddy is just a young one. I'm so sorry. :rip:

diandpat
November 4th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Oh my Heavens...I am so so sorry :cry: I must have missed something...was he sick?

I remember when you found him, fell in love with him, and decided to make him part of your family. What a sad sad day.

RIP Buddy...run free healthy and whole at the Bridge with all the too many others who are up there too. :pawprint::angel2:

pbpatti
November 4th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Thank you, my dear boy had some neurological troubles that we were unable to control with meds/training or a Mom's Love. I will really miss him. patti

breeze
November 4th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you, my dear boy had some neurological troubles that we were unable to control with meds/training or a Mom's Love. I will really miss him. patti

:( I'm so sorry
I know how much you loved him

:grouphug:

CsqU4r3d
November 4th, 2011, 05:03 PM
So sorry to read about your Buddy....I know you will miss your sweet boy with his fetching little underbite..:candle::cry::rip::grouphug:

Winston
November 4th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Pbpatti I am so saddened to hear this news. Run free little man!

He is running with all the others that have sadly gone before! :(

We are here for you MF if you need anything. Give your sweet Sasha a smooch for me please! :cloud9:

:rip::angel2::dog::angel2:

dmc123
November 4th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I am so sorry :( RIP Buddy

Diane

Rgeurts
November 4th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I'm so sorry Patti :cry: :(
You gave little Buddy boy a wonderful, happy year filled with love, treats and many visits to the off leash. He had a short life, but a very happy life. Bless you for taking him in :2huggers: :grouphug:

:rip: sweet, precious little boy :candle: :angel2: :dog:

You will be missed

Patti, give your beautiful Sasha hugs and a smooch for me

Robyn

pbpatti
November 4th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Robyn, you know how much you are appreciated in this home. Thank you for your love and support. Sasha returns your kisses and hugs with sloppy kisses and jumps of joy to see you again. :goodvibes: patti

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I'm so so sorry for your loss, Patti :grouphug: I know how much you must miss him. Hugs to both you and Sasha! The album is a sweet memorial!

:candle: Buddy

Shaykeija
November 5th, 2011, 02:44 PM

I am sorry for your loss. May I ask what kind of neuro problems he had?

Tommysmom
November 5th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss:grouphug::candle:.

emilie42
November 5th, 2011, 07:44 PM
:grouphug: So sorry for your loss. I'm sure the little guy had a great life with you.

Dog Dancer
November 7th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Buddy run pain free at the bridge with all the others. How truly sad, but at least Buddy knew unconditional love with you.:grouphug:

luckypenny
November 7th, 2011, 10:03 PM
:candle: Buddy :candle:

pbpatti
November 7th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. Mr Buddy, Bud, Budweiser, Honey, etc....is in a happy place now where he can run and chase and play to his hearts content. :cloud9:

Shay, I would rather not share the whole story about my Bud. Patti.

growler~GateKeeper
November 8th, 2011, 01:13 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Buddy :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Goldfields
November 8th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Patti so sorry to hear about poor Buddy. You were his Angel when he needed one, you did what you could and it must have been hard to say goodbye to him. Hugs from us.

Sylvie
November 9th, 2011, 06:17 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your boy. You gave him the best year of his life. :grouphug:

:rip: Buddy

doggy lover
November 9th, 2011, 09:21 AM
So sorry to hear about Buddy:rip::angel2: Pattie my thoughts are with you.