Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For Marko & and all & a good laugh

breeze
November 4th, 2011, 02:07 PM
declaimer: no beasts or human (except my knees) was/were hurt during this photo taking. :laughing::laughing:
please don't try this at home unless you know what your beasts is capable of

:D:laughing::laughing:

weather they are sitting

or kinda standing

it ant going to work picking up a 140lbs beasts :D

breeze
November 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM
you're crazy mom!!

no really it's Marko fault!! :D:D

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Lift with the legs, not with the back. One-two-three and UP! Heeeeaaavvveeee!!! No. HEAVY! :laughing: Too funny, breeze!! :D

breeze
November 4th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I tried with the legs but just couldn't get them from under me :laughing::laughing::laughing:

once down there, it's very hard to get up :laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I can imagine!! That's like trying to get up with the whole Pack sittin' on your shoulders. :eek: :p

Melinda
November 4th, 2011, 08:40 PM
*L* I love it!!!!

pbpatti
November 4th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Breeze that is so funny. Thanks for the giggle. Looks like Archie was trying to help by climbing on you. :cloud9: patti

Rgeurts
November 4th, 2011, 10:22 PM
LOL... too cute!!

I thought at first this was the photo challenge thread and thought "hey... it was "you" holding/cradling your beasts, not the other way around" :D
Now all you need to do is get him on your lap, then post in that thread!! :laughing: :thumbs up

I just can't get over how HUGE Archer is!! He is just gorgeous :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Sylvie
November 5th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Wow, he is awsome. :cloud9:

If I ever get to your area, I have to meet him. I have loved him from day one. Keep the pictures coming. :thumbs up

breeze
November 5th, 2011, 10:00 AM
*L* I love it!!!!

:)

Breeze that is so funny. Thanks for the giggle. Looks like Archie was trying to help by climbing on you. :cloud9: patti

He had no idea what to do, cause we have never got him to go on my shoulders before :laughing:

LOL... too cute!!

I thought at first this was the photo challenge thread and thought "hey... it was "you" holding/cradling your beasts, not the other way around" :D
Now all you need to do is get him on your lap, then post in that thread!! :laughing: :thumbs up

I just can't get over how HUGE Archer is!! He is just gorgeous :lovestruck: :cloud9:

hahaha never thought of that one, them holding us :laughing::laughing:

Wow, he is awsome. :cloud9:

If I ever get to your area, I have to meet him. I have loved him from day one. Keep the pictures coming. :thumbs up

any time Sylvie :thumbs up

breeze
November 5th, 2011, 10:02 AM
I can imagine!! That's like trying to get up with the whole Pack sittin' on your shoulders. :eek: :p

:laughing:
it wasn't working with one can't imagine the whole pack :eek:
that's how many paws??

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Lotsa paws but probably not that much more weight! :eek: :laughing:

marko
November 5th, 2011, 11:25 AM
That's HILARIOUS Breeze - So cute. :highfive:
I'm pretty convinced you could give Archer an actual "piggy back". Lol. ( and when you do, ya gotta post it in the challenge forum :) )

breeze
November 5th, 2011, 04:43 PM
That's HILARIOUS Breeze - So cute. :highfive:
I'm pretty convinced you could give Archer an actual "piggy back". Lol. ( and when you do, ya gotta post it in the challenge forum :) )

:laughing::laughing::laughing: maybe if I was younger, and Archer was a bit lighter :laughing::laughing:

Dog Dancer
November 8th, 2011, 11:18 AM
No Fair!!! I'm not seeing any pictures! :yell: It sounds funny though:o

marko
November 8th, 2011, 11:25 AM
someone will be looking in on the pix at some point tonite - sorry for the hassle everyone.

Dog Dancer
November 9th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Yay pics! Those are too funny, honestly I don't think there's any way you're getting your butt off the floor with Arch on your back. Nice try though.:laughing:

marko
November 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: maybe if I was younger, and Archer was a bit lighter :laughing::laughing:

isn't that what hubbies are for? :D

breeze
November 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Yay pics! Those are too funny, honestly I don't think there's any way you're getting your butt off the floor with Arch on your back. Nice try though.:laughing:

not that way at least DD :D:D

:laughing::laughing:

Dog Dancer
November 9th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Well I'm pretty sure you'd be laughing too hard anyhow. I know I would be.