Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Big Cats vs Pumpkins!

Koteburo
October 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Every year a rescue for big felines brings a whole bunch of pumpkins for the "cats" to play and they make a video of it and upload it on youtube. This year video is awesome. They're so cute :3 When they're set on playing with the pumpkins they're no different from our fur babies at home. You'll get to see a white tiger and a lion chasing each other playing, and all kinds of big cats having fun, it's awesome and spreads the spirit of the season.
Take a look here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJhlguXpjWg

pbpatti
October 29th, 2011, 06:05 PM
That was soooo much fun to watch. They are just having a blast! :laughing::evil: patti

pattymac
October 29th, 2011, 10:53 PM
that was great!! That looks like it's an awesome sanctuary!

hazelrunpack
October 30th, 2011, 08:36 AM
:laughing: That was really fun! Thx for sharing, Koteburo!

Did you notice that first tiger thought the box was the coolest toy? heheheh There's just something about cats and boxes, eh? :D

growler~GateKeeper
October 30th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Great video, great sanctuary :thumbs up There's another cute video of the cats playing with empty used pizza boxes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsLVunzIbc4&feature=relmfu) :D

hazelrunpack
October 31st, 2011, 08:05 AM
Pizza seems to be as good as catnip! :laughing:

Longblades
October 31st, 2011, 08:28 AM
Wonderful, wonderful. Thanks for posting that link.

ownedbycats
October 31st, 2011, 10:10 AM
Neat! Thanks for posting that.

Koteburo
October 31st, 2011, 02:42 PM
I'm glad you liked it. It's so enjoyable right?

Haha the tiger and the box as the coolest toy yeah! Cats will be cats huh :cloud9:

Now I'm about to watch the one with the pizza boxes :p

Happy Halloween people! Have fun and be well ♥

ownedbycats
November 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I'm going to pass the link on to a few other people I know who will get a kick out of it.

Dog Dancer
November 1st, 2011, 11:27 AM
14+ you need to go get some of those little ones for your catuary! They sure seemed to be having a blast with them.