Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two kittens found - urgently looking for rescue or shelter to help with placement

Dallaw
October 24th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Hello,

I have found three kittens living together outside. They are approximately 3 to 6 months old. They are not part of a colony, and are not someone's pets. They are skittish, but friendly and heart-breakingly eager for human affection (I found them when they approached a large group of wedding guests looking to be pet, one let his belly be rubbed!). I can take one of them in but unfortunatley, I cannot take any more than that. I do not want to take him alone if I cannot find homes for the others (I do not want to do anything that would jeopardize their survival/happiness, such that it is). I have found an organization that will trap them this Saturday, October 29, and transport them wherever they need to go. <edited by hazelrunpack> I have called every shelter in the city and all of the major rescue groups, no one will take them :(

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2011, 12:24 AM
If anyone can refer this member to a shelter with room for two kittens or to a rescue organization that can help, please post in this thread.

Dallaw, a location would be helpful--what city are you in?