Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Homeless Pet Site is losing my faith

Cflat
October 3rd, 2004, 08:28 PM
I won't say where it is but by gosh they turn more people away by bashing that helping. They just don't get that not everyone knows that thousands of pets are put to sleep every day across North America and that spaying and neutering your dog and cat is the responsible and most healthy thing for their pet. They just jump and bash and treat posters like they should know everything (and the regular posters think THEY know everything). I cannot FATHOM how people can be so uncaring toward each other. THAT is the fundamental problem in society and this filters down to our pets. Be the bigger person, do the best you can and the most good but you will catch alot more flies with honey than vinegar.

K thats all for now.... deep breath.....

melanie
October 4th, 2004, 05:33 PM
it all comes down to ego, and knowing it all. there are alot of tools out there i tell ya (as my father says, a few tools in the shed). some ppl just cant be empathetic, they cannot put themselves in anothers shoes or lifestyle and only they know right and live right, the rest of us are apparently wrong.

dont bother with ppl like that, they will never change and end up really unhappy and lonely. something you can do without in your life.

Delirium
October 4th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Know the site, saw the thread. Perhaps it comes from her age a bit, maybe a lack of actual life experience. Who knows. That's one of the many many reasons I no longer post there.

Don't let it get to you. While net people can be great friends, the bad seeds are easily forgotten.

Dee

glasslass
October 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Also, easily ignored. I don't know the site, but understand the situation. :rolleyes: