Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy birthday, erykah1310!

hazelrunpack
October 13th, 2011, 09:48 AM
happy birthday, erykah1310!!

Hey, I'd sing--but since it's your birthday, I'll spare you the agony! :laughing:

Hope you have a fantabulous day! :goodvibes: :party: :D

Dog Dancer
October 13th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Happy Birthday Erykah 1310! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Goldfields
October 13th, 2011, 09:08 PM
LOL@Hazel. :) Happy birthday Erykah, I hope the day was extra special for you.

erykah1310
October 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was a good day. Had a doctors appointment this morning and fell off the exam table on my way down going face first into a wall then the floor but other than that... great day

Goldfields
October 13th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I promise I'm not laughing when I say, good thing you were at the Dr's. Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much, Erykah?

erykah1310
October 13th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Just my pride, i layed there on the floor in my little paper outfit dealie thinking of how I was going to just walk out of there like nothing happened and keep a straight face LOL

hazelrunpack
October 14th, 2011, 09:55 AM
LOL Glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that, erykah! I've been such a clutz all my life that when something happens, I don't even look around anymore to see if anyone's watching. (I might have if I was in one of those paper outfit dealies, though! :p)

I'm glad the rest of your day was good! Yay!

Winston
October 15th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a good one! :thumbs up

Melinda
October 15th, 2011, 08:29 AM
how did I miss this?? happy happy belated birthday, I hope your pride is back intact *L* poor you, so glad I'm not alone in clumsiness, I blame it on my age though *L*

erykah1310
October 15th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I have been an utimate clutz my entire life though, I trip over things that aren't even there, the only time I don't wipe out is when I bust out my stilettos lol

Goldfields
October 15th, 2011, 11:16 PM
I'm in good company it seems, Clumsy is my middle name, and you don't want to know about me and sharp knives. LOL. I'm happy to say I inherited the clumsiness from my dear old mom(R.I.P.), though if she was here today she'd deny it. Actually if you could string all my clumsy moments together on a video it'd be great for the TV show "Funniest Home Videos". :)

Dee-O-Gee
October 16th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Happy belated, belated birthday erykah1310. :o

Man how time flies and thank dawg...I don't own stilettos cause we'd be meetin' each other in the same place for different reasons! :laugh: