Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost my cat(tonkinese...)Please help!!! ~ Laval,QC, 91 avenue in Chomedey

sandrabri
October 12th, 2011, 03:34 AM
I lost my tonkinese cat in Laval,Quebec somewhere arround 91 avenue in Chomedey.
Please help me!!!

hazelrunpack
October 12th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Have you contacted all the vets and shelters in your area? Put up posters at local businesses?

Here is a link to a thread with Tips to help find your lost cat (www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69919) that you may find useful.

Good luck, sandrabri! I hope you're reunited with your cat soon! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM
If you can put his/her litterbox and/or a worn but unwashed t shirt or pair of smelly shoes of yours out on the deck this may help lead him/her home :fingerscr

Go around the neighbourhood at dusk/dawn calling him/her, rattling a treat container or tap a spoon on his/her dish or tin of food. Bring a flashlight to pick up the shine off his/her eyes from under cars/decks/bushes or up trees.

If you can poster the neighbourhood, plus leave one w/ local businesses, pet supply stores, grocery stores, vets & all animal shelters in the area that will help garner attention that this kitty has a home who wants him/her back

:goodvibes: and :fingerscr

BenMax
October 13th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Berger Blanc still has the contract there...you better go down there and leave a picture and physically see for yourself before it is too late.
Also contact Montreal SPCA just in case.
Post your cat on PetLuck.ca.
Good luck.