Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

special little girl..MTL

hezbglad
October 7th, 2011, 07:17 PM
This is Dizzy, a 1.5 female poodle mix. Dizzy was a moving day casualty, way back in July. Her family was moving and couldn't take her along.. She was adopted out about a month later but was returned because toilet training proved to be to much of a challenge for her new family. Dizzy has been working VERY hard on toilet training with her foster and has come a LONG way, but will still need a patient and consistant gaurdian to keep it up! She is very active and would make a great agility dog! She also is very sweet and loving and will make a devoted, loving companion for the right family! If you are interested in giving Dizzy the chance she so deserves, go to animatch.ca and fill out an adoption form!

Love4himies
October 7th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Awwww, she looks like a sweetie pie. She just needs somebody who can teach her the potty rules in a way that she understands. I hope she gets that somebody soon :goodvibes::fingerscr

hezbglad
October 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
Dizzy is "on trial"! Let's hope this home will be her last!!:fingerscr

renegaderuby
October 23rd, 2011, 06:57 AM
Dizzy looks like a delight. (potty issues and all). And I'm sorry..but if I couldnt take my dog, I'd not be moving "anywhere". :)