Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Oggie has passed away. :(

edwina
October 5th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know on this forum who knows me and Oggie, that he passed away yesterday. He hadnt eaten any of his food on monday, but i thought maybe his tummy was just upset. But he passed away over night into the morning tuesday. He was 16. I am heartbroken. :cry: I miss my honeybear. :cry:

Melinda
October 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
so sorry for your loss, R.I.P Oggie....

Dog Dancer
October 5th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Edwina I'm so sorry for your loss. Oggie looks like he had personality plus! RIP sweet Oggie.

Rgeurts
October 5th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I'm so sorry, Edwina :cry: :( :grouphug:
What a beautiful boy. Was he a Scottish Fold?

:rip: beautiful Oggie :pawprint: :angel2: :candle:

Winston
October 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Edwina I am so sorry for the loss of Ozzie. Find comfort in knowing that he is free of any pain and is now running free at the Rainbow Bridge!

:rip::cat::angel2:

edwina
October 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I'm so sorry, Edwina :cry: :( :grouphug:
What a beautiful boy. Was he a Scottish Fold?

:rip: beautiful Oggie :pawprint: :angel2: :candle:

Yes he was a scottish fold. :cry:

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM
He truly was a handsome boy, edwina :grouphug: I was so sorry to hear the news :(

:2huggers:

:candle: Oggie

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2011, 10:58 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Oggie :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

mikischo
October 7th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Edwina, I'm so sorry for the loss of your very sweet and beautiful boy, Oggie.:grouphug:

I know no matter how long we have them it is never long enough but you gave him a wonderful life and he left this world knowing he was very much loved.

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Oggie :cat: :candle:

nvaux
October 7th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby. He was very luck to have spent 16 years with such a good parent who cared for him so much.
Sending comforting thoughts.:angel2: