chico2
October 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Fallcolours on my Pergola and awwww,there's Rocky :D

Bugsy
October 2nd, 2004, 11:07 AM
Picture perfect...Kodak moment, sooo pretty :D

krdahmer
October 2nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
Wow nice pic Chico!!! And I still love that huge bell on him! What a hoot!
With his stripes he is almost camouflaged in there! :D

chico2
October 2nd, 2004, 11:17 AM
Oh yes,that bell :D Before anyone accuses me of animal-cruelty,the bell is light as a feather and Rocky does not need it anymore,but it sure made my backyard musical when they all had one :D

glasslass
October 6th, 2004, 12:22 AM
:eek: Ohhh! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Great picture!

krdahmer
October 6th, 2004, 02:25 AM
LOL...mine are all indoor...but their collars all have bells as well...the girls have a small quiet bell and Buddy has a larger more jingly one, its more for them so that he has trouble sneak attacking them!!! It's also great for me so that I don't step back onto a tail in the kitchen cause they are always right behind me!!! :rolleyes:

chico2
October 6th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Dahmer,mine actually are like doggies,I rattle their collars and they know it's time we go outside,it's good for me too,otherwise on a cold day I might just stay in.We even go out in the snow,but only for a VERY short while :D
I have a problem today though,a very young coon is up in my tree,sooo cute.I had three of them on my deck and I think this one decided to stay in the tree.He will more than likely find his siblings by nightfall,so I am not going to bother him,as long as my cats don't.We'll see...

Sneaky2006
October 6th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Awww, such a cute pic!
Your leaves change quick over there, huh.

chico2
October 6th, 2004, 08:51 AM
To tell you the truth,that picture is from a couple of years ago,the vine on my pergola is just starting to turn burgundy now.But the leafs on the trees are falling like crazy,time to go-a-raking :D

Sneaky2006
October 6th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Crap! You had me going Chico!
Raking? What's raking????! :p

GsdDiamond
October 6th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Off topic, even though that's a super picture of little kitty!

That vine....what kind is it? I have two of them and I always thought they were morning glory. A friend is trying to tell me they're some sort of grape, which I doubt.

It's been driving me batty!!!!

heidiho
October 6th, 2004, 11:51 AM
That is awesome,you dont see colors like that in the desert..

chico2
October 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
GsdDiamond,It is a Virginia Creeper and does it ever creep :D
We also have it growing in all the back of the house,to hide the ugly brick,big job to keep it trimmed though.Here's a pic of the rest of it.

Sneaky2006
October 6th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Wow chico, is that a resort?? Are you taking reservations or what? :)

chico2
October 6th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Aw Sneaky,you're so sweet....it's just a little old bungalow,but I've worked really hard on a lush,nice backyard,so I get tons of birds,butterflies etc...

goldenblaze
October 6th, 2004, 11:00 PM
What a nice picture that should be in a pet magazine :)
Mind you the cat makes the total package.

iRONKNiGHT
October 6th, 2004, 11:45 PM
LOL Fall only last what 2 days in Canada? thanks for posting Mrs Anita :)
lovely pictures...
the temp in montreal drops crazy overnight! brrr! long winter* cant wait for snow tho!

krdahmer
October 7th, 2004, 12:27 AM
Aw Sneaky,you're so sweet....it's just a little old bungalow,but I've worked really hard on a lush,nice backyard,so I get tons of birds,butterflies etc...
LOL...Oh sure lure the poor things in so that the big brutes can catch them!!! ;)

Sneaky2006
October 7th, 2004, 02:25 AM
so I get tons of birds,butterflies etc...
Do you have butterfly bushes??? They attract sooo many colorful butterflies!
And the bushes are so pretty!

chico2
October 7th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Sneaky,,yes I do they are kind of a staple in most backyards,not that many butterflies this year though,a bad summer for everything,except coons :(
and Knighty,I don't mind snow that much,I used to ski a lot when I was a kid,I just wish it only lasted 2 months :D

GsdDiamond
October 7th, 2004, 09:37 AM
GsdDiamond,It is a Virginia Creeper and does it ever creep :D
We also have it growing in all the back of the house,to hide the ugly brick,big job to keep it trimmed though.Here's a pic of the rest of it.

Ahhh! Thanks for the info. That vine seems very popular here in the 'Peg, cause I see it everywhere I go. I thought it was Morning Glory and have been calling it that since we bought the house last year. Damn, I know I saw Morning Glory leaves somewhere in the pile of plants on the side of the house. Now I have to find it! That is, of course, unless Terri already found it first! Oh, I hope not!

You have a very lovely looking house! It sure does look like a resort of sorts. Would love it if my house looked like that. In time perhaps, in time.