Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whatever did I do today?

LavenderRott
October 1st, 2004, 11:52 PM
Well, I took my mom, my daughter, my son, my best friend and my SO to the courthouse and got married! Now my SO is my DH!

And it was the best day ever!

Bugsy
October 2nd, 2004, 12:08 AM
Congratulations.... May all your dreams become a reality...twofold. :D

Iggette
October 2nd, 2004, 03:46 AM
ok....so I think Congrates are in order................
but what does this mean??????
Now my SO is my DH! ?????????????

LavenderRott
October 2nd, 2004, 07:07 AM
Now my Significant Other is my Dear Husband!

badger
October 2nd, 2004, 07:59 AM
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES. Do you expect us to take this on faith? (Notwithstanding your non-denominational ceremony). Congrats!

chico2
October 2nd, 2004, 08:56 AM
Congrats LR and may you live happily ever after :D
Getting married seem to be contagious in this Forum :D

iRONKNiGHT
October 2nd, 2004, 09:20 AM
Congrat's LR... :) pix pix pix pix pix pix pix ... lol okay others dont start again!

LavenderRott
October 2nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
Ok, for now you are just going to have to believe me. The pictures are in Carina's camera. I do have a couple of them, but I need to find someplace to post them from besides Imagestation. I have a beautiful one of us kissing at the end of the ceremony as my wall paper. You are more then welcome to stop by the house and look!

Cinnabear
October 3rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
:) Congrats. :)

moontamara
October 3rd, 2004, 08:37 PM
I was never much for weddings and all that, until I had one of my own -- now I'm soooooo sooooo soooooooooo excited when anyone gets married! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I like small ceremonies -- I think the fact that it was small is why you can say it was the happiest day of your life -- mine was way too overwhelming!)

heeler's rock!
October 3rd, 2004, 08:43 PM
Congrats LR!!! I wish you the best with your DH for many, MANY, years to come!!! :D :D

Sneaky2006
October 4th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Congrats!!!!
Did this just come about all of the sudden?? That sounds so cool!
I agree, small weddings are definitely better! I think I would pass out if I was at the front of a church with 200 people staring at me!

Princesss04
October 4th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Congrats and may all of your dreams come true. :D

sammiec
October 4th, 2004, 11:23 AM
WHOO HOOO!!! YEAH LavR!!!

That's great news!! Congratulations!! :D :D

krdahmer
October 4th, 2004, 01:11 PM
:D CONGRATS :D

TalonsMa
October 4th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Congrats :)

glasslass
October 4th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Congrats! Must be contagious! Seems like lots of weddings lately. Don't blame you a bit for avoiding all the stress and expense! Were the furbabies present? I'm a sap for all weddings! I love that everyone can do it their own way! :)