Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP Cali

doggy lover
September 15th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Little Cali passed last Friday, my daughter's cat.. My daughter moved to Huntsville a few months ago then her poor kitty got sick a tumour on her liver the vet said. She passes away at the vets quietly in her sleep.
I don't know what it is in this last year we have lost two cats in just over a year, my mom a dog and two cats, my daughters boyfriend his dog, and numerous friends and family have lost pets too. I know here I have read a lot of the regulars losing pets as well. It must just be a really bad year, some years its people and others it pets:shrug: She is the little one behind Marty.
:rip:Cali:cat::angel2:

mikischo
September 15th, 2011, 11:27 AM
My deepest condolences to your family for the loss of beautiful Cali.

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Cali :cat: :candle:

hazelrunpack
September 15th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Cali's passing. She looks like such a sweetheart! My condolences to your family, doggy lover. :grouphug:

:candle: Cali

growler~GateKeeper
September 16th, 2011, 12:16 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Cali :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

doggy lover
September 16th, 2011, 01:59 PM
that or she is at the cottage playing with Travis, Patches and Fergie they are all buried there makes it nice to go visit them there. Thanks guys we had Cali for 14 years till she moved with my daughter a few months ago we will all miss her.

Winston
September 16th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Run free sweet Cali! no more pain and lots of buddies to play with!

Im sorry for your loss Doggylover.

:rip::cat::candle: