Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

chronic renal failure supplies-edmonton area

Kane_1222
September 14th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Hello all I have recently had to put my little girl Brat 16yrs old to sleep due to kidney failure I have a few supplies to give away these cannot be mailed so if you could use these and live in edmonton alberta and area I could get these to you.

2 1/2 srynges of methimazole transdermal-expire january 2012
2 full bottles nutri ved +srynges(never used)
25mls-cyproheptidine- exprire feb 2012 +srynge (never used)
half tub aluminum hydroxide binder dried gel usp
33 tumil-k tablets
22 1/4 tablets Amlodipine
tube of high cal almost full.

Hopefully Someone will want them as I do not want them to go to waste, I have tried my local shelter but they cannot use them as they dont have any old sick animals.

Leah and Angel Brat

growler~GateKeeper
September 15th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Hi Leah I'm sorry to hear about Brat :grouphug:

:rip: sweet :angel2: Brat :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

If there's no one in the group or here that can use them you can check if the SPCA has a Hospital in your area as that is where I donated all my CRF supplies including meds, they were happy to receive them.

Normally these type of posts need to be posted in the Free Stuff forum by a member who has 50+ posts, but I'll leave this here & pass the intent of the original message I received onto Admin for approval :)

Kane_1222
September 15th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Growler, Thank you and I am sorry to post this here I am new after all:sorry:
Thanks for the suggestion about the spca ill keep that in mind if no one needs them here.

Leah and Angel Brat

growler~GateKeeper
September 15th, 2011, 01:01 AM
It's alright :D It's a good place to connect with other pet parents

I've put in a request for admin approval & will leave the thread here for now