Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hotel Friendly - Alberta

TalonsMa
October 1st, 2004, 03:25 PM
Hey everyone!!

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any "pet friendly" hotels in Alberta?? We'd like to maybe get away next w/e, and want to take Solara with us :)

Thanks in advance,
Katrina

TalonsMa
October 1st, 2004, 10:35 PM
Bump.... Anyone ? :)

Cinnabear
October 1st, 2004, 10:40 PM
All I would do is call the 1 800 numbers listed. There is a lot of places that do take animals. Search the net.

TalonsMa
October 1st, 2004, 10:45 PM
All I would do is call the 1 800 numbers listed. There is a lot of places that do take animals. Search the net.

Yah thanks, I have been searching the net. I know this topic was dicussed before but couldn't find it, and was why I asked.

heeler's rock!
October 2nd, 2004, 09:22 AM
The easiest thing would be to decide where you wanna go first, then look up all available hotels. Then call them up and ask. Most will, but charge a fee. I know even the Banff Springs Hotel takes pets if you wanna pamper yourself and go there!! :D

Beautygirl
October 2nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
You can go to www.BestStay.com and enter the city, province, country and date. Then select that you want pets allowed and it will tell you the hotels in the area and the price. It's the same at www.BestHotel.com. You can also try this website http://www.hotdealsonhotels.com/petfriendly/. If you do a search of pet friendly hotels on www.ask.com you will find many places to check. ;)

Writing4Fun
October 2nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
Lots of the Best Westerns allow pets. That's where we stayed when we first moved here with the dog & cat in tow. :)

Catt31
October 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Good question!!! Many motels take pets, but like everyone else said, call first to find out. I know some charge extra for pets!

TalonsMa
October 3rd, 2004, 12:53 AM
You can go to www.BestStay.com and enter the city, province, country and date. Then select that you want pets allowed and it will tell you the hotels in the area and the price. It's the same at www.BestHotel.com. You can also try this website http://www.hotdealsonhotels.com/petfriendly/. If you do a search of pet friendly hotels on www.ask.com you will find many places to check. ;)

You ROCK!! Thanks so much for your help :) We don't really care where we go, as long as we can the baby ;) And I don't have hours to spend on the phone!