Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pics from today

Winston
September 11th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Winston went for his meet up with his pack! What a gorgeous day it turned out to be! He really enjoyed his swim. The water was a little too choppy so it kept pushing him over and back to shore so his swims were short. We walked along the edge for a long time I was so impressed.

He has been pretty good today except he isnt eating. I just made him some boiled potatos and I threw in some anchovies...:yuck: and he left them behind but he ate a few potatos. I will keep trying. He seems to like bread!

Anyway here are some shots of our swimming adventure! You can see that the tumor has grown quite a bit.

Winston
September 11th, 2011, 06:53 PM
a couple more

Winston
September 11th, 2011, 06:54 PM
last couple

CsqU4r3d
September 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Winston looks like he is really enjoying his swim. Who doesn't like bread, even better sopping with gravy MMMM. He looks like he is feeling good today, here is hoping his appetite improves and you get many more swims in.:grouphug::lovestruck:

DMCWLVSSR
September 11th, 2011, 07:38 PM
He sure looks happy in the water! handsome boy!:lovestruck:

pattymac
September 11th, 2011, 11:05 PM
He looks happy! It's good that he can still get in and go swimming :) Have you tried him on raw tripe by any chance? I know it can be hard to get sometimes.

hazelrunpack
September 11th, 2011, 11:07 PM
He's looking great, Cindy--bright-eyed and obviously enjoying his time at the beach with Mom! I love the footprint shots! :D

dashn'us
September 12th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Look at that smiling face :) What a cutie. Sure seems to love the water too.

marko
September 12th, 2011, 09:39 AM
What a cute set - Winston looks so content :)

mikischo
September 12th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Great pics of a gorgeous boy.:lovestruck:

It's obvious he sure does love his times at the beach.

:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: for many more good times ahead.

Dog Dancer
September 12th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Winston sure looks happy enough down on the beach. You'd never know how sick he really is. I'm with Hazel, love the footprints. They leave them on our souls too. Sweet, sweet Winston, he's going to go to the bridge with just the bestest of memories thanks to his mom.

MollyGroove
September 13th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Love the pictures! Especially the ones with the paw prints. He looks like hes having so much fun. My dog Odin would NEVER go swimming. He's scared of puddles! lol:rolleyes:

Myka
September 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Aw, he really looks like he is enjoying himself! The swimming probably feels really good to him! It's too bad the cold weather is coming up and he won't be able to swim for much longer. Argh!

His eyes have really changed though, haven't they?

TeriM
September 14th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Winston :cloud9:.

I'm glad he is enjoying his swimming :lovestruck:.

doggy lover
September 14th, 2011, 06:17 PM
wonderful pictures, wonderful memories...I also love the one with the paw prints :pawprint: