Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rocky 1 yr ago today sept 7th 2010

chico2
September 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Rocky my beautiful boy,I hope where you are,there are fields of Cat-Nip...
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, but you had to leave.
I had hoped that although you had Hyper-T,you would stay with me for a much longer time,but then Cancer took you away.
In Memory of my sweet,beautiful Tabby-Boy Rocky,love you forever..

Winston
September 7th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Chico he was such a precious boy! I am so sorry it hurts so much. My heart goes out to you! They are forever in our hearts! He is your angel now! :cat::angel2:

Melinda
September 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM
*hugs* it never gets easier does it....

hazelrunpack
September 7th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Handsome Rocky, you were (and are) so well-loved!

The hole in your heart will never heal completely, chico2, but I hope the happy memories are starting to patch the wound a bit. :grouphug:

*hugs*

Dog Dancer
September 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Had to stop in to give you hugs and let you know you are in my thoughts. I think it does get better, it never goes away, but it does get better. :grouphug:

chico2
September 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Thank's girls:grouphug:he was my very special boy:cat:
Many of us had a sad year in 2010 and for some,like you Winston,struggling with your boys tumor,2011 is equally difficult...:grouphug:

Winston
September 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Thank you MF!

Claudia36oh
September 7th, 2011, 07:11 PM
hugs to you, it's never easy, I'm sure he's having fun with all the other furkids that have been lost.

Rgeurts
September 7th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Awww, chico :cry: :grouphug:
My heart goes out to you. He was a very beautiful boy and dearly missed. Hopefully, as Hazel said, the memories will start to patch the hole in your heart.

diandpat
September 8th, 2011, 11:06 AM
*hugs* it never gets easier does it....

Aw Chico, I too am so so sorry for your loss of your beautiful boy.

I am also shocked that despite the many blessings we do have, it has not gotten easier since losing G&H so I do know how you feel.

Of course there are many many fields of catnip for him to lounge around in the sun with a smirk on his face as he watches down on Chico and Vinnie trying to learn to tolerate each other. :cloud9:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

chico2
September 8th, 2011, 04:23 PM
You know D&P,every time I see your avatar with Ginger and Hobo walking away,it makes me tear up...

September/october last year were 2 bad months,Rocky passing,breaking my wrist shortly after and my son had what was thought to be a heartattack...but so far so good this year.
But like Ginger and Hobo,Rocky was very special and they will always be remembered and loved.

dmc123
September 8th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Awww - time heals but I know it still hurts. We still call Jessie - Delaney, and Simon - Rudy - very often. They are still in our hearts just as Rocky is in your heart.

Sorry, but I had forgotten you had a "Rocky" until I saw your post. We have just been adopted by a young male kitty that someone dropped off outside, that I named Rocky. It was Stoney at first because he matches my rock foundation on the house so well. I will get some photos of the little guy soon.

Diane

chico2
September 9th, 2011, 08:55 AM
A good name for a beautiful kitty,my Rocky would be honored.
He was named Rocky,because his big paws did not fit his body when he was a kitten.

mikischo
September 9th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Beautiful Rocky.:lovestruck:

They sure take a big piece of our hearts and are never forgotten.

We understand how you feel, Chico2.:grouphug: It's been over two years since I lost my Mickey and I still think about him almost daily.