Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Dog in Durham,Ontario Region (Ajax)

Kim Gerrard
September 3rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
REWARD $$
LOST DOG NAME BUDDY
WHITE BICHON FRISE/SHIH TZU
Friday evening Sept 2, 2011 during the storm

PLEASE CALL
905-428-6558 OR 416-570-7992 OR
416-525-7701

We was last spotted in the Ajax Costco parking lot. We loved by the owners who are heart broken he is lost. There was a sighting around Salem and Chamber near the new home construction sight on Friday night. We have put up about 500 posters around Ajax, Whitby and Pickering we have been searching day and night. His poster is on Facebook as well under lost dogs in durham.

Please pass this along to any for your family and friends to help us find him.

Thanks you

animal.lover
September 3rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
I live at westney n hwy 2 area close to costco. I will keep an eye out for your dog. I hope u find. Rose
I was at costco yesterday n today. No sign of your dog. I rescued 4 kittens n 4 baby squirrels this month. No sign if llost dogs. I hope yoyr dog is safe at home now. What a sweety.
I have family that lives close to there i will tell. Did u try the vets that are close n animal control?? I hope there are tags. Let me know how i can help

Kim Gerrard
September 4th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks so much we have not fould him yet. Someone called late last night and spotted him Friday at Salem and Chambers so we were searching until 2 in the moring and just heading out again to look and Post signs. I have contact the 24-7 emerergency Hospital and all the aminal shelter and services but no luck.

hazelrunpack
September 4th, 2011, 09:41 AM
He sure is a sweetheart. I hope you're reunited soon! :goodvibes: