Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two Lost Budgies - Markham (Woodbine & 16th Avenue) York Region, ON

Samson
September 2nd, 2011, 04:06 AM
Lost two budgies(Lyla & Skye). First budgie is mainly white with light blue bottom underside, blue cere and black striped wings. Second budgie is blue with black wings, grey/white striped head, red wrinkly cere and a white face. The budgies went missing in the Woodbine and 16th Avenue area on August 20th.
If found either or both budgies please contact me here or at samson.wong1994@hotmail.com
Thank You

Pictures are in the link below:
http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l569/samsonwong1994/?action=view&current=008.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2011, 04:16 AM
Is that Markham ON?

Samson
September 2nd, 2011, 04:17 AM
Sorry, its in Ontario, Canada. York Region area.

growler~GateKeeper
September 2nd, 2011, 04:19 AM
I will add location to the title for you

Have you put up posters all around the neighbourhood, all stores include grocery, pet supply stores, vets, animal shelters, local schools?

:goodvibes: good luck

Samson
September 2nd, 2011, 04:25 AM
Thank you for the advice and encouragement.

hazelrunpack
September 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Beautiful birds, Samson! I hope you're reunited soon! Have there been any sightings since the 20th? Are they people-freindly enugh to have been taken in by someone in the neighborhood?

Dog Dancer
September 2nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Good luck with finding your birds, don't give up hope. My son was found by a Cockateil many years ago and we managed to get it home to it's family within a couple of days thanks to a poster we spotted. It was some distance from home too!