Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

All my rbridge babies

renegaderuby
September 1st, 2011, 02:54 PM
Tee:
I know you were 13, and your little body gave out on you, but I really wish you couldve stayed. You were a sweet , dedicated little lady. I will always remember your "spagetti face", your endearing way of always making me feel better, and your "peacemaker" spirit. "I miss you". I hated having to put you to sleep because your heart was just gave out. I hate that they wouldnt LET me be with you when they gave you the medicine to put you to sleep. I know you wondered where I was. But..you will always be in my heart. I will always miss you. I know your up there with mammaw, and that you have chase, bullet, and buddy and jack to be with .

Chase:
I will always remember how we went to get a black and tan girl, and your little dappled boy self looked up outta the play pen and said "i know I'm a boy, and I'm spotted, but I'm YOURS, take me home". (and we did).
I'm so sorry that you escaped the yard, and ran up to the highway. I'm thankful it was an instant death, and that you didnt lay and suffer. But...I wish we'd known you'd gotten out. You were the sweetest , impish little toot ever. WE MISS YOU! . I am so thankful you did an unautherized "visit" to the "lady dog" next door, and that we got "toby" from your affair. I know that seems silly to some. but knowing we still have a "part" of you here, comforts us.

Bullet:
You were a stray, but you "knew" we were good people. You hopped into the back of our truck , like you owned it. We of course got you out and put you in the front seat (which you took up half off), and you looked at us like "really, I get to ride in the front...AWESOME".
Home you came. and though we really did make an effort to find your original owner....you warmed our hearts so much, we got around that part...and realised it was meant to be. You were such a good boy. You always gave "hugs". was polite, and willing to "go fishing" with us. I'm so sorry that you had to be put to sleep. It liked to killed us to do it. You gave us all you had, and we loved you. We miss you.

Jack:
you were already here when i got married. I'll say...people used to say how many kids does he have. I'd say...one human, one fur child. I'd get the strangest looks. But if they knew you, theyd understand. You were so gentle and loving, and never asked for anything , other than our love...and FOOD..lol. You loved us...and we loved you. We miss you jackie poo.
I know you were 14 and it was just your time to go. But I wish there was some way you couldve lived forever. I know your the "leader" of our lost pack up there in doggie heaven. I know your keeping everyone safe, and in line.

Buddy:
When I came into this family, I was told "if buddy dosent like you, your not gonna last long". seems you were the family's "filter".
All seven pounds of you! I walk into the door...and see your litlte red dach face looking at me, sniffing the air. I walk over...say...Hi buddy dog.
You raise up on your hind legs, and beg to be picked up. SUCCESS...I was in.
I'll always remember that you helped "ease" my coming here, and that you were always a gentle soul . you were a little "buddy" and I miss you.

Thank you everyone for letting me post about my lost fur critters (and an family critter).

Dog Dancer
September 1st, 2011, 04:08 PM
Each was so very loved and loving in their own way. All will stay within your heart forever. Run free sweet pack of love.

renegaderuby
September 1st, 2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks dd. I miss them terribly. But...I guess at some point we have to say goodbye to the ones we love. nothing lives forever. (well on earth anyways).

growler~GateKeeper
September 1st, 2011, 11:49 PM
:rip: to all your lost sweet :angel2:s :candle: They are all playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

bobg4x4
September 3rd, 2011, 01:55 AM
Sorry for your loses of your little critters--You know they are at the Rainbow Bridge having a time of their lives.
I just losted my 12 yr. old doxie, Spice, to CHF on Aug. 1. I am too, feeling the lost very much.
And I'll bet you that my Spice and your little critters are having a great old time together.

angel wings
September 3rd, 2011, 03:32 PM
sorry for the loss of all your babies, thank you for sharing, I to lost my little love on Aug. 14th she was the light of my life, I have to believe we will see them again one day they will be waiting on us.

angel wings
September 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Sorry for your loses of your little critters--You know they are at the Rainbow Bridge having a time of their lives.
I just losted my 12 yr. old doxie, Spice, to CHF on Aug. 1. I am too, feeling the lost very much.
And I'll bet you that my Spice and your little critters are a great old time together.

I lost my little girl on aug. 14th, I to hope they are playing together, my heart is breaking, she was so special to me. I guess only time will pass to easy the pain. I have lost loved ones and this hurts just as much.