Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Does anyone live near Paris, ON?

Sheriffmom
September 30th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Hi, does anyone out there live near Paris, ON Canada?
If so could you let me know? Thnaks so much!! :)

Bueller's Mommy
October 1st, 2004, 09:12 AM
I lived in Paris for about 3 years, but I'm not very close now. Anything I can help you with?

Copper'sMom
October 1st, 2004, 09:14 AM
I work in Paris!! Live in Simcoe. What do you need?? If you don't want to post a question on the board call me. Look up J & J Transmissions in the phone book. We are here 8am-5pm. If a male voice answers the phone, ask for Sherry. Hope I can help you out!

jackieb
October 1st, 2004, 09:45 AM
I live in Hespler \Cambridge not to far from Paris

Sheriffmom
October 5th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I am actually looking for my cousin Ken Nolson. He works at a factory down there. He "left" the family awhile back (about 12yrs ago) when I was still a young girl. We were very close at one time, and I miss him, and wanted to say Hi. I've tried looking him up in the phone book, but he is living with his in-laws and I don't have their last name (and no-one will give it to me that knows!!) I am working on my Mom to give it to me, but she thinks I should let it go... I think she thinks he will reject me too and I'll be upset. (I probably would be, but I'm a big girl and would really like to try and at least talk to him for a few minutes) Anyway, that's my poor pathetic story. So if anyone knows a Ken Nolson in Paris, ON with a wife named Stephanie and 2 kids (I think Naomi and Chase ???) Please either let me know, or ask him to email me. Thanks so much all. :)

Tannerbaby
October 14th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I live in Hespler \Cambridge not to far from Paris
Im also in Hespler Cambridge....hello neighbor :D

raingirl
October 15th, 2004, 07:30 AM
I didn't exactly find them, but I found a pic of them on the internet...but is says they live in Washington? Same names though. Maybe they moved?

Go here:

http://news.bellinghamherald.com/skitosea/photos/pages/Jr%20Parade%201.htm

chico2
October 15th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Sheriffmom,keep on looking,my husband found his sister,whom he has not seen for 40 years,thanks to the Internet and this was a worldwide search :D

coonlover
October 15th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I live in Brantford, very close to Paris :)

big B
December 23rd, 2004, 02:21 PM
murry and heather power
paris ontario
ken and steff live there,
Powell, M
245 Grand River St N
Paris, ON N3L 3V8
(519) 442-3495
you'll find them here....

R-NOLSON
April 30th, 2005, 10:46 AM
I can give you Ken's new email address, just drop me a note. I just got this address last week after emailing an older address for two years...pretty sad considering I'm one of Ken's brothers. Anyways, email me and I can put you in contact with him. I'm assuming this is Jess?

heeler's rock!
April 30th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Hey R-Nolson. This thread was started in September of last year, so I'm not even sure if Sheriffmom is still around and posting here. I don't know her real name, so I can't help you out. :o

I hope she's still around to see this.

R-NOLSON
April 30th, 2005, 10:56 AM
If you check a users profile you can tell when they were last online - She was last online on April 22, 2005, a mere 8 days ago. If she's still looking, my post is valid. Thanks for the concern though.

raingirl
April 30th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Last I heard Sherrifmom was in Africa! I thought she was coming home soon though, some time in april, because we were thinking of getting our bulldogs together. I'm sure she will drop by sometime.