Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lulu

angel wings
August 15th, 2011, 05:28 AM
August 14th 2011, we lost our angel little lulu, she was born with liver shunt, lived 3 years 8 months the vets never thought she would. But she had a heart fauilure this morning and died in my daughters arms. She was the light in our home, she smiled, she was my best friend, she went everwhere with us. It was as if she would say wait momma I am going where ever you go. My heart hurts so much as i know my daughter does also. To love a pet is the best part of life. She got her wings, and she is flying over all the flowers smelling them, and I just can see her smiling, she seems to say I am ok momma. I feel great not sick any more. I love you my little Lu.

Dee-O-Gee
August 15th, 2011, 09:35 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss lulu and feel your sorrow. It hurts so much but all in time, it will get better. :grouphug:

May Lulu run pain free on rainbow bridge.

:candle: :angel2: Sweet Lulu! :angel2: :candle:

hazelrunpack
August 15th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Sweet Lulu--loved so well all her short life! She sounds like a very special little girl. :lovestruck: She was very lucky to have found you and your family!

I know how difficult it is to lose them, especially so young, and I'm so sorry for the loss you're feeling. :grouphug: May your happy memories help support you through this hard time and give you heart's ease.

:candle: Lulu

growler~GateKeeper
August 16th, 2011, 02:33 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Lulu :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

DMCWLVSSR
August 16th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Giant Hugs! :rip:sweet Lulu

angel wings
August 17th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Thank You so much. Your kindness meas so much.

angel wings
August 17th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Thank-you for your caring.

angel wings
August 17th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Thank-you for caring.