Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some new sillies of Jessie

dmc123
July 29th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I was reminded by Hazelrunpack, that I hadn't posted new photos of Jessie lately - she was trying to be subtle - LOL ":Speaking of which, we haven't seen any new pics of Jessie lately... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* *hint* *hint* " LOL

So, I snapped a few sillies of her this evening.

She just passed 7 months - amazing!

Diane

Sneaky look

breeze
July 29th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Jessie is getting to be such a big girl :lovestruck: and look at all those freckles!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 29th, 2011, 07:18 PM
omd, she's looking setterier every day! :eek: :flirt: What a cutie!!! She sure has that sneaky setter look down pat! :p

Ahhhhhhh....my Jessie fix..... :cloud9: I gotta 'gently nudge' you more often! :laughing: Thanks, Diane!!

dmc123
July 29th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Jessie is getting to be such a big girl :lovestruck: and look at all those freckles!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yep she is covered with black freckles, we think she is adorable!

omd, she's looking setterier every day! :eek: :flirt: What a cutie!!! She sure has that sneaky setter look down pat! :p

Ahhhhhhh....my Jessie fix..... :cloud9: I gotta 'gently nudge' you more often! :laughing: Thanks, Diane!!

LOL glad you got your Jessie fix - more setterier? that is a hard word to say, did you make that up? LOL

Diane

hazelrunpack
July 29th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I can't take credit for 'setterier'. A setter friend on facebook came up with it. It gets easier to say the more you practice! :D Wait till you try 'setterierest'... :laughing:

Goldfields
July 29th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Well, there you go, I didn't even know that Setters could be sneaky. LOL. She's a lovely big pup. :)

growler~GateKeeper
July 30th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Now we know she has setter in her for sure, certainly shows especially in pic 2, what a cutie :lovestruck:

chico2
July 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
dmc,LOVE the first sneaky eye-look pic,she's grown in to a real beauty:lovestruck:

dmc123
July 30th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks to all - we think she is quite cute and she is such a good girl.

Diane