Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wish you were mine...

chico2
July 10th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Took some pics this morning of our little daily visitor...unfortunately he kills birds(which roaming cats do:evil:)his last victim was a Nuthatcher..

luckypenny
July 10th, 2011, 09:22 PM
He's so handsome, Chico :lovestruck:. Does he let you pet him?

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2011, 09:46 PM
He has the most magnificently floofy tail, chico! :flirt: Will the owner let you put a bell on his collar? :fingerscr Might give the birds a bit of warning.

Dee-O-Gee
July 10th, 2011, 09:56 PM
He truly is beautiful and looks very healthy. I'd be a little worried about a strap/buckle collar though. :shrug:

My daughter bought an elasticized collar for Bella that has a little jingle bell on it and fortunately this summer (so far), she has no desire to venture outside. :thumbs up

I'd be afraid of a strap collar getting stuck on a tree branch or something where there's no give. :shrug:

chico2
July 11th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I discovered he is a she,she allowed me to check:laughing:
I really am not sure about putting a collar on her,I have several here,she is just such a playful little thing,climbs trees etc...even some snap-away collars don't always give.
As for cuddles she just loves it,her tail is the biggest beautiful tail I've ever seen..

14+kitties
July 11th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Is she fixed? :fingerscr

chico2
July 11th, 2011, 11:14 AM
14+,I assume so,her daughter who used to live here is a vet-tech and I know the kitty is microchipped,probably also spayed.
The owner is English and wants the kitty to have freedom(she did not in the beginning)that is the norm in England,with cats..:(

chico2
July 24th, 2011, 04:13 PM
:cry::cry:Well,this beautiful boy has been missing for three days,when I was told,I just started crying.
I talked to the owner a few days ago,the kitties name is Marty and he's almost a year old.
She said she cannot keep him inside,now he's missing:wall:I :pray:he finds his way home,but maybe someone has him,he is such a beauty and very friendly.
I miss his little visits

hazelrunpack
July 24th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Oh, no. That's sad, chico :( I hope someone picked the little lovebug up and is taking good care of him! Has his owner been looking? Did she put up any posters?