Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pics of the Nookie Monster

Rgeurts
July 9th, 2011, 05:58 PM
We took a few piccies while we were on holidays. He's really looking healthy these days :)

Rgeurts
July 9th, 2011, 06:04 PM
And a couple more :D

I deleted the last message because the pics were too big!

breeze
July 9th, 2011, 07:25 PM
He's looking real good :cloud9::lovestruck::thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 9th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Handsome Nanook :flirt: He's looking so grown up!!

Goldfields
July 9th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I love the permanently furrowed brow. LOL. Lovely photo's and that head shot is just wonderful. Good to see him looking so well.

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Nookie Monster is looking wonderful :lovestruck: I'll bet he's feeling great these days :grouphug:

chico2
July 10th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Robyn,Nookie looks beautiful,I always loved that coloring,he looks perfectly healthy:cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
July 10th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Nookster is looking mighty fine Robyn. :thumbs up

What a happy looking little guy. :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 10th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Who would have thought :highfive:. He is looking bright and healthy :goodvibes:, Rgeurts. You and your dh rock!!

.unknown.
July 11th, 2011, 11:22 AM
He's beautiful!!

Dog Dancer
July 11th, 2011, 11:26 AM
What great pics. Nookie sure does look healthy! What smoochie looking face, really I just want to hug him. I hope he stays well.

Rgeurts
July 11th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks all! We couldn't be happier! He sure has come a long way :)
He's such a happy, playful little boy. He's definitely making up for all the puppy time he lost!

I love the permanently furrowed brow. LOL. Lovely photo's and that head shot is just wonderful. Good to see him looking so well.

LOL ya, the furrowed brow... I have SO many people say "What a beautiful Akita!" or "Is he a pure bred Akita?"!!!

I had an Akita many years ago. At first I thought "Wow... Akita?!?". To me, he doesn't look Akita at all, except the wrinkled forehead. But then, I looked up pictures and found a red Akita that looks very similar to Nookie! I would still know he's a Mal, just because I know the breed, but to someone who doesn't, I could see how they might make that mistake :)

I still laugh at his stubby little legs. He has the body of a Giant Mal and the stubby little legs of a Basset hound :laughing: :laughing:
But he's still beautiful to us :lovestruck:

Who would have thought :highfive:. He is looking bright and healthy :goodvibes:, Rgeurts. You and your dh rock!!

I know!! He's been doing very well. He still has some issues, but we are managing them pretty well so far :thumbs up
It's you and our vets that rock!! We just do what they tell us, and we have them because of you :2huggers: :D

What great pics. Nookie sure does look healthy! What smoochie looking face, really I just want to hug him. I hope he stays well.

I adore his sweet little face :cloud9: :lovestruck:
He's wonderful to hug, like a giant stuffie :D