Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bayley Has A New Friend!

pattymac
July 8th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Took the Bayler for a bit of a stroll this evening and she met a new friend. She met a new kitty and his person. This cat is so cute, little Tuxedo who loves dogs, his name is Replay. He was out getting some fresh air with his person so we stopped to visit. Took kitty a few minutes to notice Bayley cause he was very busy chasing bugs. Bayley was very good and a bit confused I think. Most outside kitties run away this kitty came over to say Hi! Then decided that Bayley would be fun to play with...OMG so funny. Bayley is usually the game starter, this time the kitty started the game. So they started running back and forth and Replay would do a fake tackle and leap into the air and then flatten himself and wait for Bayley to make the next move. I think she was a bit Huh!!?? Noella doesn't get into playing with her quite so enthusiastically. Very nice person too and Bayley didn't act shy or too enthusiastically which she can be sometimes with new people, especially men. I was a bit surprised because he has one of those scooter chairs and she hasn't seen more than one other. Have to go for a longer walk tomorrow but have to remember the bug juice. Squeeters are bad here this year! Of course, they didn't want us to forget what they're all about!!

Jeez you'd think I move to a place that's basically semi desert and the squeeters follow us!! I don't know about that, it's not fair!!:shrug:

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2011, 09:18 AM
I think the skeeters are bad everywhere this year. :frustrated: Blackflies are awful here, too, this summer. :yell:

How sweet that Bayley met a new playmate! :cloud9: Our boy, Evan, was so sweet that the neighborhood cats would all come up and rub him on the front legs and want to sniff his face. Evan was never sure exactly what to do with his fan club, so he'd just stand there and look a little confused while the cats were saying hello! :dog:

kitona
July 9th, 2011, 07:41 AM
LOL Patty, sounds like you two had a great time! There are vitamin B12 patches that work like a hot dang keeping the mosquitos away. I think that London Drugs carries them. Really, they're amazing.

pattymac
July 9th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Really?? For people? I'll have to look for those! Skeeters don't bother the Bayler too much, she's got enough hair, I think they give up and gang up on me!!

kitona
July 9th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention they were for people! They look expensive at over a dollar a patch, but they last for a couple of days and seem to protect for another couple of days after they're off. They also mitigate the effects of hangovers, but they don't say that on the box. LOL