Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

missing cat in cambridge, ontario ~ FOUND

movingshadow
July 5th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Chairman Meow - white, male, domestic longhair. String of numbers tattooed on inside of ear. Neutered, but not declawed. Escaped from house on July 4th. Indoor cat unfamiliar with area, which is Handorf Drive in Hespeler. No identification tags, which I am kicking myself for now. Contact Barbara, Dave, or Jason at {removed}. $50 reward for return of beloved pet.

http://i.imgur.com/KmILT.jpg

Posting this for my former roommate, Meow used to be both of our cat. Hope someone can help :(

sassylemon
July 10th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Have you contacted the humane society yet or animal control? They are in the same building right by the mall. Maybe someone found him and he is over there. I am in Cambridge a fair bit so I will definately keep my eye out for him.

Does he respond to his name?

movingshadow
July 12th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Yes both have been contacted, also other websites like this. He sort of responds to his name, sometimes. "Chairsie" too. He has been spotted twice, once in the backyard and once running across the street. Hopefully he comes in soon.

chico2
July 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM
He is a beauty,hopefully you'll get him back soon.
Indoor cats do not usually stray very far,I assume you've asked all your neighbors to keep a look out and checking their sheds and garages.
Go outside at night,with a flashlight,if he's hiding somewhere you'll see the reflection from his eyes.
Also,leave something familiar to him outside,a crate with a piece of clothing from you,or a blanket he usually sleeps on,or even his litterbox.
Good Luck!

movingshadow
August 28th, 2011, 10:23 PM
He was found! Hungry but healthy!

hazelrunpack
August 28th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Excellent news, movingshadow!

chico2
August 29th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Thank you for letting us know,I am sooo happy for you and the kittie!

marko
August 29th, 2011, 10:02 AM
That's the news we like to hear! :highfive: