Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bayley's Now a Happy Pup!

pattymac
July 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I didn't realize how attached she is to her toys!! I finally remembered to grab them yesterday..got one more trip for more stuff..and brought them in last night. She seemed a bit grumpy the last few days since we moved in, ya know growling at Noella when she got too close, being a bit of a snark. Now I know why, she didn't have any of her toys!! Well I brought in the bag last night and OMG..what a happy puppy! She shook the daylights out of all of them and brought them to me and groomed them and squeaked them and danced around with them. Then this morning she had a good play with Noella, molested her like normal. I guess now she feels at home, she'll be really thrilled when I unpack her doggy pyramid and put some crunchies in it.

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2011, 04:30 PM
It's not a home without toys, y'know. :cool: Now she feels at home!! :D

Etown_Chick
July 5th, 2011, 05:57 PM
That's a very good point. When I move I like to have familiar things around to help me settle in. Makes sense the dogs need that too! Plus it's good to have toys

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Yay for getting the dog toys! :D

Any chance of a happy dancy puppy pic?

pattymac
July 6th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Oh you want pics eh?? Well I gotta find the camera first!! At least here internet is WAAAY faster and I can likely really download or upload whichever it is in seconds instead of hours!!

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2011, 11:38 PM
What? you mean you packed the camera! http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif

:laughing:

Claudia36oh
July 6th, 2011, 11:43 PM
yes we need pictures..lol, when we moved Chloe was highly upset that I took her couch :rolleyes:, I had no idea she was mopping around because of the couch...soonest we took her to the new place and she seen it she was a happy pup :)

pattymac
July 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Hey, at least it got packed!! I donated a bunch of stuff that I just couldn't stuff into my van! So the next person moving in gets a bonus. Bayley's a floor dog, she's never been much into furniture even though she's more than welcome to come up. She'll sleep in the bed with me till a cat comes along, then she doesn't like to share so she gets down and spends the rest of the night on the floor.

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Hey, at least it got packed!!

:laughing: This is true :D