Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing puppy ~ Etobicoke, Rathburn and East Mall St, ONT

stran
June 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Last seen on June 29, 2011 on The East Mall around 2ish pm in my backyard - nearest intersection Rathburn and East Mall Street in Etobicoke.
Name: Jacko
Size: Small
Breed: Terrier mix
Colour: All black with a white line going down under his neck, some on his face and under his chin.
Other: Friendly, no tags, collar, or microchip

WE ARE DESPERATE TO FIND HIM, IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN HIM,
PLEASE CALL (647) 217-2828 or EMAIL IMMEDIATELY for a REWARD! $$ :cry:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2473248017/5wkcj

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-LOST-BLACK-PUPPY-W0QQAdIdZ294571997

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-animal-pet-services-LOST-BLACK-PUPPY-W0QQAdIdZ294391888

Thank you,
Sandy T

luckypenny
June 29th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Hoping you'll be reunited asap :fingerscr. Please keep us updated.

Golden Girls
June 30th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Any Luck :fingerscr

stran
July 2nd, 2011, 01:24 AM
DAY 4 of still lost Jacko.
I miss him so much :'(
:fingerscr:pray:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Have you tried going door to door? Maybe someone in the area found him and took him in? Don't give up though, stran--dogs have been reunited with their families after a much longer time than 4 days, so take heart and keep looking :grouphug:

Have you checked at the local shelters and contacted nearby vets? Passed out or posted flyers?

Come home soon, Jacko! :goodvibes:

stran
July 2nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Yes, I went door to door in my neighbourhood. I posted on kijiji.ca, craiglists.ca, flyers in my area - bus shelters, nearby parks, streets further from where I live, the vet that he is registered at, facebook, animal shelter, & the humane society. I'm not giving up! :pray: ;'(

chico2
July 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Sandy..lots of good vibes from here and:fingerscr:fingerscrthat you'll find your little one:pray:

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Just be aware that knowing there is a reward is going to bring out the greedy people who really don't know anything but want the money--so be careful, and don't be discouraged if the tip turns out to be bogus! But I really hope it's true and that you find him soon! :goodvibes:

Cerena
July 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
I hope you find your little one soon :pray:

mikischo
July 3rd, 2011, 11:54 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::fingerscr:fingerscr that you find your beautiful boy soon.:grouphug:

DougallyDoo
July 4th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Sandy I live in the area and will keep my eyes open for your precious one. I will also ask my neighbours.

Good luck and wishing Jacko a safe return.:fingerscr

stran
July 4th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks a lot, DougallyDoo, it'll mean a lot!
I just hope whoever has him will return him soon :'(

stran
July 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Tomorrow will mark one week of my Jacko being "lost." I miss him terribly... I just have a feeling someone in the neighbourhood has him because someone keeps taking down my flyers that I am posting up (bus shelter, building door) which I find so unnecessary, especially if it's not in their way! but anyways, last night, I went back out with my friend and posted them up again.. I just want to catch whoever is doing that so I can ask why he/she is doing it!

SIL
July 5th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Stran...I also live in the area and will keep my eyes open for Jacko. When my Billie went missing people kept taking my posters down and like you, I kept putting them up again. Try using spray on glue...it's harder for them to be taken down.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you are reunited soon.

stran
July 26th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Almost a month and I miss Jacko a lot.

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2011, 09:37 AM
I'm sorry it's taking so long, stran. :( Have you had any leads at all?