- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Missing puppy ~ Etobicoke, Rathburn and East Mall St, ONT

June 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Last seen on June 29, 2011 on The East Mall around 2ish pm in my backyard - nearest intersection Rathburn and East Mall Street in Etobicoke.
Name: Jacko
Size: Small
Breed: Terrier mix
Colour: All black with a white line going down under his neck, some on his face and under his chin.
Other: Friendly, no tags, collar, or microchip

PLEASE CALL (647) 217-2828 or EMAIL IMMEDIATELY for a REWARD! $$ :cry:

Thank you,
Sandy T

June 29th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Hoping you'll be reunited asap :fingerscr. Please keep us updated.

Golden Girls
June 30th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Any Luck :fingerscr

July 2nd, 2011, 01:24 AM
DAY 4 of still lost Jacko.
I miss him so much :'(

July 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Have you tried going door to door? Maybe someone in the area found him and took him in? Don't give up though, stran--dogs have been reunited with their families after a much longer time than 4 days, so take heart and keep looking :grouphug:

Have you checked at the local shelters and contacted nearby vets? Passed out or posted flyers?

Come home soon, Jacko! :goodvibes:

July 2nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Yes, I went door to door in my neighbourhood. I posted on,, flyers in my area - bus shelters, nearby parks, streets further from where I live, the vet that he is registered at, facebook, animal shelter, & the humane society. I'm not giving up! :pray: ;'(

July 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Sandy..lots of good vibes from here and:fingerscr:fingerscrthat you'll find your little one:pray:

July 2nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Just be aware that knowing there is a reward is going to bring out the greedy people who really don't know anything but want the money--so be careful, and don't be discouraged if the tip turns out to be bogus! But I really hope it's true and that you find him soon! :goodvibes:

July 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
I hope you find your little one soon :pray:

July 3rd, 2011, 11:54 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::fingerscr:fingerscr that you find your beautiful boy soon.:grouphug:

July 4th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Sandy I live in the area and will keep my eyes open for your precious one. I will also ask my neighbours.

Good luck and wishing Jacko a safe return.:fingerscr

July 4th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks a lot, DougallyDoo, it'll mean a lot!
I just hope whoever has him will return him soon :'(

July 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Tomorrow will mark one week of my Jacko being "lost." I miss him terribly... I just have a feeling someone in the neighbourhood has him because someone keeps taking down my flyers that I am posting up (bus shelter, building door) which I find so unnecessary, especially if it's not in their way! but anyways, last night, I went back out with my friend and posted them up again.. I just want to catch whoever is doing that so I can ask why he/she is doing it!

July 5th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Stran...I also live in the area and will keep my eyes open for Jacko. When my Billie went missing people kept taking my posters down and like you, I kept putting them up again. Try using spray on's harder for them to be taken down.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you are reunited soon.

July 26th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Almost a month and I miss Jacko a lot.

July 26th, 2011, 09:37 AM
I'm sorry it's taking so long, stran. :( Have you had any leads at all?