Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pics of my boys..

chico2
June 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Vinnie and Chico not too energetic today..
Chico was however face to face with our little intruder,the fluffy Tabby,no fight, because nobody moved...

chico2
June 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Ok..here they are...:laughing:

chico2
June 25th, 2011, 04:11 PM
and a few more...

hazelrunpack
June 25th, 2011, 04:22 PM
:laughing: Love that last one of Vinnie praying! :cloud9: Both your boys are so handsome. I think you should frame that "So I's chunky" shot of Vinnie--that's a beautiful portrait, chico!

Glad the meeting was uneventful! :eek: Did you intervene or did tabby decide discretion was the better part of valor and just skedaddle?

You're really giving that new camera a workout! Keep up the good work, k? :D

Claudia36oh
June 25th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Love the last picture too, too cute, heck they are all frame worthy:lovestruck:

edwina
June 26th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Well at least i got to see more Vinnie belly in these pics. :D I dont remember chico looking so brown before ??? Did i miss something ???? :)

14+kitties
June 26th, 2011, 02:01 PM
What sweet pics of the boys. Hopefully soon I will see them in person again. :cloud9:
My heart gave a little lurch when you called Chico Brownie. :cry: He is now the same colour as Jupiter is in the sunlight. Kr has a special name for him. ;)

chico2
June 26th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I've had a black cat before,he lived to be 18yrs old and never turned brown,Chico is a special kitty:lovestruck:
14+,your Brownie was a sweetie..

mikischo
June 27th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Beautiful pics of your boys, as always.:thumbs up

Love the "Praying for chicken dinner" pic of Vinnie. Good attitude.:laughing: He is such a cutie.:lovestruck:

Great pics of Chico, too.:cloud9: Wow, has he ever changed colour. He seems to be quite satisfied with his new look.:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
July 6th, 2011, 10:03 PM
These pictures are all so frame worthy Chico2. :lovestruck:

glasslass
July 7th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Ahhh! "Chicken Dinner" should be on the "I can have cheeseburger" site! Love it!

Puss-Puss :rip: wasw Black and white, but in the sun, her black turned to pure sable too.

chico2
July 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Glasslass,nice to see you visiting:thumbs up