- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Whiskas Temptations Overload

June 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
My 2 1/2 year old RagDoll male cat going into a whole bag of temptations treats and ate the whole thing. Anyone know if this is a bad thing? I can't imagine so but just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences?.:cat:

June 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Have you tried calling your vet? They should be able to tell you, and maybe set your mind at ease! :goodvibes:

June 20th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I don't know what it is about those Temptations and kitties but the name is sure appropriate.:laughing: My cats are all mad about them.

Although definitely not a healthy meal, there shouldn't be any serious issues. There is a possibility he might get some indigestion from eating the whole bag and could vomit or possibly even get diarrhea. Then again he might be just fine.

June 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
No I haven't had a chance to call yet as I am at work..just thought some fellow cat lovers may have some advice :cat:

June 20th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Thank you!!

June 20th, 2011, 04:39 PM
By the way, welcome to the forum.:)

When you get a chance we would love to see some pics of the naughty boy and any other furkids you might have.

June 20th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Did he eat the plain ones or the hairball ones? I would think if he ate the hairball ones, he probably will get the runs for a bit. Clean him out I suppose too :) Plain ones, could give him a bit of a tummy ache. Boy he is a naughty kitty thoug..maybe he cured his addiction to 'kitty crack'!!