Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whiskas Temptations Overload

Raddish
June 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM
My 2 1/2 year old RagDoll male cat going into a whole bag of temptations treats and ate the whole thing. Anyone know if this is a bad thing? I can't imagine so but just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences?.:cat:

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Have you tried calling your vet? They should be able to tell you, and maybe set your mind at ease! :goodvibes:

mikischo
June 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM
I don't know what it is about those Temptations and kitties but the name is sure appropriate.:laughing: My cats are all mad about them.

Although definitely not a healthy meal, there shouldn't be any serious issues. There is a possibility he might get some indigestion from eating the whole bag and could vomit or possibly even get diarrhea. Then again he might be just fine.

Raddish
June 20th, 2011, 03:22 PM
No I haven't had a chance to call yet as I am at work..just thought some fellow cat lovers may have some advice :cat:

Raddish
June 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Thank you!!

mikischo
June 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM
By the way, welcome to the forum.:)

When you get a chance we would love to see some pics of the naughty boy and any other furkids you might have.

pattymac
June 20th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Did he eat the plain ones or the hairball ones? I would think if he ate the hairball ones, he probably will get the runs for a bit. Clean him out I suppose too :) Plain ones, could give him a bit of a tummy ache. Boy he is a naughty kitty thoug..maybe he cured his addiction to 'kitty crack'!!