Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newest Addition to our Zoo

Catt31
September 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM
We have a new baby boy in our zoo! Pet #25!!! LOL His name is Chip, and he is a veiled chameleon, and he is about a month old. We went to the Reptile Show this past weekend and I could have come home with 20 new pets, but we narrowed it down to him!!! He is sooo cute!!!! :cool:

sammiec
September 28th, 2004, 09:08 AM
You're crazy lady!!! SOOO many animals / reptiles... I don't know how you keep track!!! He's very cute, reminds me of the little guys in the telus commercials :p

Catt31
September 28th, 2004, 09:11 AM
LOL - I know!!!! :rolleyes: The fish are the only ones that have a collective name - except the smallest one and the biggest one (Squirt and Jaws), but the others are easy!!!

It's nice to see you're back on Canadian soil sammie!!!! How's my girl Briggs??? Brick misses her, hasn't seen any pics lately!!!! ;)

Delirium
September 28th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Was that the one out in Mississauga? We were there too picking up three Het for Albino balls.

Dee

Princesss04
September 28th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Oh it is so cute I love the little curly tail. :D Is his tail always curly or can he make it straight and than curl it again?

badger
September 28th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Cutie! I love his teeth. How big will he get?

krdahmer
September 28th, 2004, 11:44 AM
He is so cute! And fits on your finger?! :eek: :D

sammiec
September 28th, 2004, 12:40 PM
LOL - I know!!!! :rolleyes: The fish are the only ones that have a collective name - except the smallest one and the biggest one (Squirt and Jaws), but the others are easy!!!

It's nice to see you're back on Canadian soil sammie!!!! How's my girl Briggs??? Brick misses her, hasn't seen any pics lately!!!! ;)

LOL, I LOVE CANADA!!! I had a great time there, but it's wonderful to be back!Thanks for noticing, you're the only one that notices me! :( ;) (I'm kidding, I think... :rolleyes: )

Briggs is great, she missed me like crazy, she was jumping and kissing all over! She's so funny! I will post some new pics soon!! Just fer you! :p

CATT: Go to "Close ups" I put some Briggser pics for you and Brick!!! :cool:

tyr
September 28th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I love Chameleon's!!!! I think they are absolutely brilliant!

You really do have a zoo at your house! :D That is awesome - I would too if I could :cool:

Catt31
September 28th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Is his tail always curly or can he make it straight and than curl it again?

Yes he can uncurl it and curl it up again!!!

love his teeth. How big will he get?

Those aren't his teeth, it is just a little prickly beard sorta thing (I"m sure it has a name but I don't know it yet!! ) He will get probably about a foot long, not including his tail. One guy was telling me his male had a 5 inch crest on the top of his head!!! :eek: So, yeah, he fits on my finger for NOW!! I will keep updating pics as he grows!!! Supposidly by 6 months he should be the size of my hand!!

Reptile show was in Calgary, but it travels around Canada, so it might have been the same one.

Thanks for the pics sammie.....lol..you're sooo funny!!!! Of course we all notice you!!! Thanks for posting the pics - going to check them out next!!!

sammiec
September 29th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the pics sammie.....lol..you're sooo funny!!!! Of course we all notice you!!! Thanks for posting the pics - going to check them out next!!!

How could you NOT notice me!?! I'm always posting and carrying on, I just won't go away! :p Causing trouble, having tantrums... :D

meggie1425
September 29th, 2004, 05:09 PM
reminds me of the little guys in the telus commercials :p Omg, I LOVE that commercial!!! And this little guy is SOOOO cute!!! I too love his tail, and that it fits on your finger! :D

joanna
December 25th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Huh??!!??!!