I share everything....

Dee-O-Gee
June 15th, 2011, 09:42 PM

:eek: Please don't poofy! :eek:

:frustrated: O.K. you're hogging my blanket! :frustrated:

:yell: I'm done with the sharing! :yell:

hazelrunpack
June 15th, 2011, 10:43 PM
:laughing: Mollie has to get wiser in the ways of setters--setters take all the available space on the comfy blanket/couch/bed, no matter how much space there might be! Inch over and just push that Ms Bella right off the blankie, Mollie!! The Pack would be willing to give you a few lessons in crowding in exchange for a cookie or two. :dog:

They sure are cute together, though, klm! :cloud9:

Claudia36oh
June 15th, 2011, 11:05 PM
That's too cute, great pictures!:cloud9:

marko
June 16th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Way cute - thx for sharing :D

chico2
June 16th, 2011, 04:09 PM
klm,that is just adorable,the kitty does not seem bothered at all(beautiful tabby:lovestruck:)and poor Mollie is half on the floor:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
June 16th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Thank you peoples. :)

We get a kick out of watching Mollie and Bella having play then snuggle time and thankful they get along so well with each other. :cloud9:

Thank you for the offer Hazel but if Mollie had her choice between learning how to crowd or cookies....she'd take the cookies, hands down! :D

Chico; we think that Bella may have a little Maine Coon in her. She has such a gentle personality and acts like one of the dogs. :) She also has the little wings of hair on the tips of her ears but what is similarly striking to the Maine Coon breed is she's a fairly large kitty at 17 lbs! :eek: