Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing White Siamese in Pierrefonds, Quebec ~ cat found

OliGuch
June 6th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi, my female Siamese cat went missing May 31, 2011 near Pierrefonds Boulevard and Des Cageux. I'm desperate to find her. I love her so much.

She is 5 years old and answers to the name of Baby Girl. Very bright cat. Long white hair, blue eyes, chocolate brown nose, ears, paws and tail. She is usually not friendly except with me.

When she is scared or wants some attention, she usually meows very loudly. It is a high pitched sound.

She might be stuck somewhere in a garage or cabanon. Please call me or email-me if you spot her somewhere.

Thanks

Sandra: ~removed~ Email: ~removed~

chico2
June 6th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Wow,she is gorgeous,I:pray:you find her soon:pawprint:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Here's a thread with some helpful tips, Sandra: Tips to help find your lost cat (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69919)

She's beautiful! I hope you're reunited soon!!! :fingerscr

Loki Love
June 6th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I live around this area - I'll certainly keep my eyes and ears open. Hang in there! :goodvibes:

hezbglad
June 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM
i LIVE AROUND THERE TOO, WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN!

OliGuch
June 8th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Thanks Everyone. She's still not back. I go looking for her everyday but nothing. The thing is, she was only out of my sight for 15 minutes. I think she went exploring to get away from my other cat who always takes up her space. What I can't figure out is why she didn't come back. Still hoping.

chico2
June 8th, 2011, 01:47 PM
OG,she is such a stunning cat,it is quiet possible someone has her,if they do,I hope they will bring her back to you:pray:

cpietra16
June 8th, 2011, 05:37 PM
OLiguch, go out at dawn or dusk when there is less traffic. Too much activity will keep a cat hidden. Make sure all your neighbours check their sheds, pools, etc...I really hope you find her.. I don't think she's far. good luck. I live in Pointe Claire if you need an extra pair of hands and eyes to look...let me know

OliGuch
June 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Great news. Baby Girl was just found in the apartment building next door sitting on the second floor window.

She is really skinny, just skin and bones. She is drinking and eating and crying like crazy.

I'm wondering if I should bring her to the vet?

What do you guys think. I would hate to have her back and she dies on me.l

Sandra

Winston
June 13th, 2011, 03:54 PM
It might not hurt to have her checked out but she is probably just hungry and really happy to be home. Does she show any signs of injury?

I would give her a few small meals and not a big one all at once cause she may vomit.

Glad to hear she is back home! :thumbs up

Melinda
June 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I agree with winston, wouldn't hurt to get her checked out, maybe give her some pedialyte, she's probably dehydrated a bit.

OliGuch
June 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I talked to the vet technician and she said to give her small meals and water. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning. It might not be necessary but we'll see.

I'm just so relieved.

Thanks to all who looked and responded.

Sandra

Loki Love
June 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM
I'm so happy she was found! She will be getting lots and lots of loving I'm sure :)

chico2
June 13th, 2011, 04:56 PM
That is great news,thank's for letting us know:grouphug:

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Hurray!!!! Glad there's such a wonderful update!!!

mikischo
June 14th, 2011, 11:18 PM
So wonderful to hear you got your Baby Girl back.:thumbs up

She is adorable.:lovestruck: