Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Do's

Dee-O-Gee
June 5th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Mollie and Gryphon with their new Do's and accessories...

This is my perdy side....

No, maybe this is my pritty side....

I iz Pritty....

Dee-O-Gee
June 5th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Awh....Schucks!

W.C. Fields is back....

Mummy, can we go in now? We're tired!

:cloud9: The end! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 5th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Purdy bows for a purdy girl! :lovestruck: And a handsome Gryphon, too! :flirt: They're lookin' mighty fine!!!!!

CsqU4r3d
June 5th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Why yewz both gor-geous!! Bowz and bandanaz and all!! Perty hi -falootin!! :cloud9: OK where is that mud puddle:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
June 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM
They both look great :cloud9:, ready for some summer grass rolling fun! :dog: :dog:

chico2
June 5th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Awwww they look fantastic,Molly looks really pretty and girlsh,Gryphon super handsome:cloud9:

Claudia36oh
June 5th, 2011, 06:45 PM
They are adorable...love the bows :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
June 5th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks y'all! DH didn't think too much of the pritty pink bows when Mollie walked in the door but I think they've grown on him and he hasn't said anything more about them. :p

Can't believe they've lasted more then 24 hours on her and I must say, we'll be avoiding them there mud puddles for a bit CsqU4r3d. :thumbs up

Goldfields
June 6th, 2011, 04:23 AM
LOL. Mollie is such a girlie girl. Pink is definitely her colour. Can I save and send one of those photo's to my brother, please? He's had English Setters in the past and is between dogs after losing a Rottie, I'd like to see him switch back seeing the English Setters lived to a very old age and his Rotties certainly haven't.

Melinda
June 6th, 2011, 07:01 AM
awww don't they look gorgeous!!!

Dee-O-Gee
June 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Can I save and send one of those photo's to my brother, please? He's had English Setters in the past and is between dogs after losing a Rottie, I'd like to see him switch back seeing the English Setters lived to a very old age and his Rotties certainly haven't.

By all means GF! :thumbs up Did your brother have field or bench types? I have always been fond of the bench type (like Hazel's) but I wouldn't trade Mollie for the world! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2011, 08:57 PM
We don't have bench setters, klm...we have Ryman types. :D They'd kick us out of a ring. :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
June 6th, 2011, 09:10 PM
We don't have bench setters, klm...we have Ryman types. :D They'd kick us out of a ring. :laughing:

Oops :sorry:...my bad! :headslap: After seeing so many pictures of the pack, I always thought they were the bench type. :o

In any event, hazel's runpack is so dreamy! :cloud9: :dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM
They're sort of a mix of bench x field setters from some generations back...an attempt to combine the instinct of the hunt with the beauty of the bench.

Dee-O-Gee
June 6th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Oh but they're all so beautiful hazel--all nine of them! :cloud9: :D

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2011, 10:05 PM
http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif

:laughing: Does this mean Mollie is coming here to stay? :D :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee
June 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Tell you what Hazel, I'll pass along Mollie's perdy pink bows....when she's done with them or....you can send Cass, Macie, Grace, Belle, and Lady in Waiting to the Great White North to try on the bows for themselves! :flirt:

Unfortunately; Gryphon would need some male testosterone too so you'll also need to send Ember (:cloud9:) Cole and Brier our way as well. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Hmmm...they're all licensed, so if I rent a bus, they'll be able to help drive. :thumbs up :o :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
June 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Umhh...I think you would only need a short bus Hazel. :D

Sheriff Cole could be the bus monitor! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Belle already knows how to drive a bus:

:laughing:

marko
June 7th, 2011, 11:19 AM
OMD, these are adorable! Those pink bows are oozing cuteness!:)

Goldfields
June 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
ROFL. I love the bus photo.

Alan's Setters were just Setters to me, klm, I honestly have never studied the breed long enough to see a difference. I shall ask him. I'm guessing Bench but we'll see. :) The pink bows will make him laugh.

Dee-O-Gee
June 7th, 2011, 11:03 PM
OMD Hazel! Sweet lil Belle. She looks like she's right up on the horn, BEEP BEEP!!! :laughing:

So Belle can drive, Cole can be bus monitor and the rest of the pack can sing, "99 bottles of beer on the wall!" :thumbs up :D :laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Oh, dawg! :eek: If they start singin' that I'm gonna stay home! :laughing:

Magicwildwolf69
June 8th, 2011, 12:26 AM
awww love the new dos! they are really beautiful dogs!

Dee-O-Gee
June 11th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Oh, dawg! :eek: If they start singin' that I'm gonna stay home! :laughing:

O.K. what if they bark the song rather than sing? :D

awww love the new dos! they are really beautiful dogs!

Thank you MWW. Had to cut the bows out last night. :( They started getting all floppy and loose. Mollie still looks beautiful, even without them. :cloud9:

Sylvie
June 11th, 2011, 02:34 PM
I just love the bows, makes her look so sweet :laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 11th, 2011, 02:44 PM
O.K. what if they bark the song rather than sing? :D

Nooooooooo :yell: :laughing: That song is intolerable no matter who or how it's being sung!!! :p

Sorry to hear the bows are gone now. I'm sure Mollie is missin' her purrdy adornments, but I'm also sure she's just a beeeyooooteeefullll as ever! :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee
June 11th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Had to use the grooming shears to cut out the elastics. :frustrated:

Now she had a wing in her ear but...it's a cute little wing. :cloud9: