Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP beautiful little Promise :(

Rgeurts
June 2nd, 2011, 06:50 PM
This is Promise. My sister has (had) 3 ****zu's. Her name is part of a wonderful story. My sister and her husband went through an extremely difficult time a few yrs ago. I think most people would have seperated, but they decided to try and work things out. My BIL bought this dirty faced little princess and brought her home to my sister (peace offering of sorts? :)). She named her Promise to remind them both of the promises he made to her. They now have a wonderful and solid marriage. Sadly, Promise passed last night. She started having convulsions. They rushed her to the vet and after 4hours, got the convulsions stopped. The vet is pretty sure she was poisoned :shrug:
The vet sent them home with Promise and some pheno. On the drive, my sister held her tired body as her little heart stopped beating :cry: :cry:

Of all the small dogs I have ever met, Promise was my favorite. You could bathe her and her little face would be dirty an hour later.
She was the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby girl. She was precious :cloud9: :lovestruck:
She will be dearly missed :cry: :cry:

:rip:Little dirty faced girl:candle::angel2::pawprint:

Your mommy and daddy miss you very much :cry:

hazelrunpack
June 2nd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Oh, what a beautiful little girl :( My condolences to your sister's family and to you, Rgeurts! :grouphug:

:candle: Promise

Do they have any idea what she might have gotten into? They must be worried sick about the other two, as well!

TeriM
June 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
Promise was a very pretty girl :lovestruck:.

My condolences to you and your family :grouphug:. It is so hard to lose our babies and even worse when they are ripped from our lives unexpectantly :candle:.

pbpatti
June 2nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Robyn, so sorry to hear of Promise going to the Bridge under such sad circumstances. Please pass on my well wishes to your Sister and her family. To you too. :rip::angel2: Promise has her wings now and will watch over. patti

mikischo
June 2nd, 2011, 10:30 PM
Promise was a beautiful girl.:lovestruck:

My deepest condolences to your sister and her family and to you.:grouphug:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Promise :dog: :candle:

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2011, 12:48 AM
:(

I'm so sorry, Rgeurts. I'll be thinking of you and your sister and BIL :grouphug:.

:candle: Sweet Promise :candle:

chico2
June 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM
How very sad Robyn,Promise was an adorable little girl:(
My deepest sympathy goes to your sister and BIL and to you of course.
:candle:to a little sweetheart:rip:

Winston
June 3rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
RIP sweet Promise! Run free to the bridge!
:candle:

marko
June 3rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
My Condolences to your family Rgeurts - what a cutie.

:rip: sweet Promise :candle:

the gang
June 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
im so sorry :candle: brenda and the pins -1 v:rip: