Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Is it you or me?

sammiec
September 27th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Has anyone noticed just how big this board is getting???!!?!? I mean, there's more and more people viewing each thread, there MANY more posts and just look at how many Currently Active Users there are!!!! This is great!
I have noticed a HUGE difference in numbers of new posts, new threads, and users even since I started 4 months ago.... :eek: 4 MONTHS!!! That's IT!!! I have spent WAY too much time here!!!!

Stewart
September 27th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Sure have ! And I have been here a couple of months now,I just thought I started at a quiet time :confused: Still the more the merrier huh :) How long has this site been up and running anyone know :confused:

Bugsy
September 27th, 2004, 12:26 PM
I'm a Newbie ...& it's my new "favorite thing" to do with
coffee in the morning :D

Iggette
September 27th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I can totally relate.
So many new posts each time I log on.........now I've been away for over a week and WOW alot to catch up on......just hope I can do so in the next couple of days between chores that went ary while away :rolleyes:

krdahmer
September 27th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Well I have to say that the only days I miss checking on the board is when hubby is home for his two days a week...and even then sometimes I sneak in just to see whats new. I am sooooo an addict already and I only found this place like a month and a half ago!!! :rolleyes: :D

Sneaky2006
September 27th, 2004, 02:25 PM
It didn't seem this busy when I joined.... nowadays when I miss one day (like yesterday) I come back and find over 60 new posts?? Geez, I can't keep up!!! :eek:

sammiec
September 27th, 2004, 03:16 PM
It didn't seem this busy when I joined.... nowadays when I miss one day (like yesterday) I come back and find over 60 new posts?? Geez, I can't keep up!!! :eek:

That's what I mean!!! All of a sudden this place has gone nuts!! When I missed one day before it was not a big deal, maybe a half hour to catch up on new posts.... now, forget it!!! It takes like a full day to find out what's going on!!
:p

Sneaky2006
September 27th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I know, I just came on and saw all the posts, I looked at all of them briefly, then I was going to start replying to some and there were 10 more new ones... ughhhh!!

melanie
September 27th, 2004, 06:54 PM
15 months ago there was hardly any new ppl coming here , yeah perhaps one every 2 days but nothing like this. it actually freaks me out when i come here and dont recognise anyone, and there are a million and one new posters. thank goodness lucky rescue is still around, and luba if she ever gets her puter fixed, chico and one or two others , if those ladies were not around i dont know if i would keep coming here, it feels a bit impersonal and like a stop in site for many at times (many posts but no one comes back). but thats good, at least ppl are interested in their animals. hey i wonder if i stick around for another year if i will win a prize, hey that door prize looks good, *hint hint*.

sneaky i know what you mean, each day therre is so many new posts, i generally only read those that stand out now or those written by ppl i know.
where has all the old ppl gone, woody were are you and how are the geese up at the dam, bill and bob you are working to much and neglecting us, oh mona my ramona, where oh were for art though? we miss the old faces. but i do like all the new ones too :D :D

and around here it is funny because one day ppl just disapear, poof, never to be heard of again ow. i will at least stay some more, jsut to see what this site morphs into :D :D

glasslass
September 27th, 2004, 08:28 PM
During the week, it's especially hard to keep up while working. On the weekends when I'm raring to go, it really dwindles down. :confused:

chico2
September 28th, 2004, 08:09 PM
I was just going to start a new Thread about just that :D
All the newbies are great and what is even greater is that most of them have rescue animals,dogs/cats and many times several,it gives me new faith in humanity :D
I too find it hard to keep up,but still check through all the new posts and answer to the ones I can.
Luba is missing a lot,I hope her PC will be fixed soon :D

wAggie
September 28th, 2004, 10:28 PM
lota new ppl, some "old" ppl or gone... or hiding/lurking :(

Missy
September 30th, 2004, 05:42 PM
You're not kidding!! By the time I even get to read the posts, they usually already have tons of replies! I have been here for a while, (usually as a 'lurker' although that just makes me sound creepy) and it is really getting busy. It's great, although we still have a lot of people who post only a few times.

Copper'sMom
September 30th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I somehow stumbled upon this site and now I love it!! I can't help myself it is an addiction! :eek: