Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few from today,NO RAIN..!

chico2
May 19th, 2011, 04:01 PM
We were finally able to go outside for a couple of hours,Vinnie as usual gets himself all mucky:laughing:

chico2
May 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Chioco the"Prince"would never get himself that dirty:lovestruck:...and a pic of my"chickens":thumbs up

Rgeurts
May 19th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I LOVE it!! :lovestruck: :cloud9:
That little "fluffy" Vinnie belly :flirt:
And those "mucky" paws :laughing::laughing:
He is just adorable, dirt and all, chico! Thanks for posting them, it made me giggle :D

chico2
May 19th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Finally little Red,he has a wife,we were so excited,maybe there'll be babies:thumbs up

chico2
May 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Thank's Robyn,he actually cleaned himself up very nicely,one good thing with kitties:cat:

Dog Dancer
May 19th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Well at least Vinnie has little dirty feet! And are you sure the Prince doesn't get dirty feet and you just can't tell?? Where is Red's wife? I was hoping for a picture of two. Great pics Chico.

Rgeurts
May 19th, 2011, 04:12 PM
OH!!! More :D
Chico looks like a little panther stalking his jungle! He's so sleek and shiny :lovestruck:
And OMGoodness... your chickens :laughing: :laughing:
Too cute! And is that your little "fox" in the back, stalking em? :D

SamIam
May 19th, 2011, 04:17 PM
:eek: Poor Vinnie, what a terrible disgrace! His mom should put up a roof over his regular walking path!

Dee-O-Gee
May 19th, 2011, 09:14 PM
His mom should put up a roof over his regular walking path!

If his mom put a roof over his walking path then we wouldn't have these wonderful pictures to admire and chuckle about! :D

Great pictures Chico and still lovin' all the captions! :thumbs up :laughing:

krdahmer
May 19th, 2011, 09:22 PM
:laughing: love the dirty paws!!! and close up vinnie belly....I can almost zerbert from here!!! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 19th, 2011, 10:18 PM
:lovestruck: Handsome Vinnie with his muddy paws! Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie thinks he's the coolest cat she's ever seen!! (She's a real admirer of a man who isn't afraid to get his paws dirty! :D)

Pigeons, a grackle and squirrels! Only the best 'Kitty TV' for chico2's boys. :thumbs up

luckypenny
May 19th, 2011, 10:37 PM
And OMGoodness... your chickens :laughing: :laughing: Too cute! And is that your little "fox" in the back, stalking em? :D

:laughing: :laughing:

Love the photos, Chico :lovestruck:...your captions are perfect!

marko
May 20th, 2011, 04:34 PM
More nice pix chico! I too dig the captions :thumbs up

chico2
May 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
Thank's everyone,that Vinnie really is something else:laughing:

TeriM
May 28th, 2011, 01:05 AM
The boys and the rest of your gang all look great :lovestruck:. Vinnie's muddy paws cracked me up :laughing:.