Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here :)

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
September 26th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Being the animal lover that I am, I thought this would be the right place for me to be :) I am the mom of two wonderful dogs, Hamish, a seven year old neutered male Scottish Terrier, and Suki, a five year old spayed female Shiba Inu. They are inseperable.

I also volunteer for the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA were I walk/socialize/exercise and train dogs to make better pets, and also spend time with the cats, rodents, etc. Here are some pictures of my babies!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/havenlandz/SukiCloseup.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/havenlandz/HamishResting.jpg

Lucky Rescue
September 26th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Welcome! You're in the right place for sure.:) Your doggie's pics aren't working for me, but thanks for helping out the animals at the SPCA!!

chico2
September 26th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the Forum Meagan,your dogs are really sweet.
I had one black and one white Scottish Terrier when I was a little girl(1.000yrs ago,LOL).
You don't see so many of them anymore?
I have three cats,but if I ever decide to rescue a dog,I have learned soo much about different dogs on this Forum,almost feel like an expert(just kidding!!).
I am sure you can add to the panel of experts,be careful,it's addictive :D

Sneaky2006
September 26th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Welcome!! Yes, like Chico said, be careful, it's addictive!!!! I know first hand. :D

glasslass
September 26th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Hooked for sure! :D Welcome!

CarlaD
September 27th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Welcome! It is very addictive that is for sure!

sammiec
September 27th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Welcome, welcome!!! You'll enjoy it here!!!
I have joined the 12 step program... seriously, I have been forcing myself to stay away from here for a couple days a week, otherwise I spend hours sitting infront of the computer....

krdahmer
September 27th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I just wanted to add my welcome as well....and that your dogs are beautiful!
:D

iRONKNiGHT
September 28th, 2004, 07:31 AM
i almost missed this.. WELCOME :) beautiful dog's :)

Princesss04
September 28th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Welcome on board, nice to have you and we all look forward to talking to you and getting to know you and your babies more. :D

mastifflover
September 28th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the board and you have very cute babies. Another opinion is always welcome