Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a few new ones of Jessie and the pool

dmc123
May 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM
We got the dogs a pool, we guessed Jessie would like it but never thought Simon would, but he did. Jessie is 4 1/2 mths old now.

Diane

Cute one of Jessie - before the pool

Jessie on top of the picnic table - go figure!

Jessie exploring the pool

dmc123
May 11th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Both Simon and Jessie in the pool

Jessie gettin in

hazelrunpack
May 11th, 2011, 09:54 PM
She has a setter smile and the setter propensity for wanting to climb on tables (they're natural clowns) but none of my setters will go in water :D In fact, I showed them the pics and they're all quietly shuddering at the other end of the house right now! :laughing: Does Simon like the water, too?

She's so adorable, Diane! She gets cuter every time you post pics!

14+kitties
May 11th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Oh my, she's getting to be a big girl now!! What a doll she is!! :cloud9: I thought the pool was for the puppers? How come I see human feet in it? And don't tell me you had to get in so the dogs would try it out. Not buying it. :laughing::laughing:

chico2
May 12th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Aww Jessie is adorable,that pool is big enough for mom and dad to get cooled off too,in the heat of the summer...Simon looks like he likes it too:cloud9:

dmc123
May 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM
LOL to all, we did get in to encourage them both - it wasn't hard though. Yes, Simon got in too - seemed to like it.

We both plan to get in with them on those hot-hot days. It will be fun. Our neighbors across the street were watching yesterday, they might join us. LOL

Hazel, I am really believing she has a lot of setter in her, roomie sees her "point" often - I haven't yet.

Diane