Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Belated Birthday, Dog Dancer

Love4himies
May 10th, 2011, 12:26 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DOG DANCER

Sorry we missed your birthday yesterday. :o

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/birthday/t3350.jpg (http://yoursmiles.org/t-birthday.php?page=5)

luckypenny
May 10th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I'm terrible for checking the calender regularly too :o.

Happy Belated Birthday, Dog Dancer!! Hope your day was wonderful :goodvibes:.

14+kitties
May 10th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Happy Belated Sneaky Puss!! :p Hope you got spoiled rotten and everything was good. :grouphug::party:

Melinda
May 10th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Happy birthday dear friend *huge hugs* I hope your coming year brings you happiness , love and many more smooshy puppy dog kisses

Dog Dancer
May 10th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks guys, if it wasn't for having to work the day would have been fine! The Canucks won for my birthday - what more could a girl want??? Well let's start a list :laughing:. Apparently when hubby fell on his head earlier this year it damaged his memory - he seems to have forgotten all about my birthday. That's okay though, we're going to Mexico soon! He can make up for it there! I did get cake on the weekend from my son for Mothers Day/Birthday (he and his fiance bought me a panini maker) and then another cake and flowers at work yesterday, so it was all good! Thanks again for the wishes, another year down and I'm still on the right side of the grass!

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2011, 02:10 PM
happy belated birthday, Dog Dancer!!!!

Glad it was a good day! :grouphug: :highfive:

And don't forget to take pics on your trip! You must allow us the chance to travel vicariously through your camera! :D

chico2
May 10th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Sounds like you had a great day even if hubby forgot,when his B-Day comes along,you know what to do:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
May 10th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The Canucks won for my birthday - what more could a girl want???

What a great Birthday present! Whoot! Whoot! :crazy:

Happy belated birthday DD-hope you had a wonderful day and an even better evening....watching the Nucks kick butt! :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
May 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM
It was a good birthday all in all. The Canucks gave me the gift that keeps on giving - another series! Go Canucks! And yes Chico, I have already picked out hubby's birthday gift. It didn't take long.