Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

"Spring is here"!

chico2
May 10th, 2011, 08:20 AM
The cats are in heaven,beautiful warm days are ahead..:thumbs up(I hope!)

chico2
May 10th, 2011, 08:22 AM
can't forget little Chippie,he must have a huge supply of food in his nest,maybe he'll open a store:laughing:

angeldogs
May 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I bet they are in heaven being outside and can lay around on the grass to catch some rays and do some searching.

pbpatti
May 10th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Chico I love that new camera of yours we get to see lots more of your kitties. patti

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2011, 09:09 AM
I like the shot of Vinnie hiding behind the grass clump! They do look like they're relieved all that cold, wet snow is gone and they have the gardens to explore again! :cat:

Goldfields
May 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Did you say hiding, Hazel? LOL. Umm, not big enough Vinnie. :) That's a really lovely photo.

It's great seeing those Spring plants, so fresh and new. I'm glad you said the Chippie had bulging cheeks. I thought it was a massive goitre. LOL.

luckypenny
May 10th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I like the "come a little bit closer birdie" shot :laughing:.

chico2
May 10th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Thank's every one:grouphug:
A goitre:shrug:what is that??? A tumor??
But no goitres for Chippie,it's all foodstorage:laughing:

Goldfields
May 11th, 2011, 02:26 AM
A goitre is one of those lumps on the throat actually that hyperthyroid people can get I think. Bit fuzzy on it because I'm hypothyroid. not hyper. They can certainly stuff a lot in and what would that be, things it had to hunt for, or had you fed it? They are just so super cute.

Melinda
May 11th, 2011, 06:47 AM
our two chipmunks decided to make new tunnels through my one flowerbed, not easy turning your soil without disturbing them *L*, I love your pics, so glad you got a new camera!

krdahmer
May 11th, 2011, 07:44 AM
:lovestruck::cloud9: oh those handsome boys! and adorable chippie cheeks!

chico2
May 11th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Thaank's everyone,again:grouphug:
GF,We put out corn,sunflowerseeds and regular birdseeds every day,that's like a buffet for a Chippie and peanuts of course.

Melinda,mine is digging a tunnel under the birdfeeders,but he lives under Baileys owners shed,a very safe place for him.

Melinda
May 11th, 2011, 08:07 AM
well look for more tunnels Chico, they have multiples *L* our pair have 7 holes all leading to the same "den"

14+kitties
May 11th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I love your boys. :cloud9::cloud9: Very nice pics mf. You're turning into a pro!

Goldfields
May 11th, 2011, 12:01 PM
GF,We put out corn,sunflowerseeds and regular birdseeds every day,that's like a buffet for a Chippie and peanuts of course.

What a spoilt little Chippie. :D Do most people treat them that well?

chico2
May 11th, 2011, 04:36 PM
GF,no I don't think so,not on my street,it can get kind of expensive,but we love it and it's well worth it:thumbs up

Goldfields
May 11th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Good on you, someone has to be nice to them. I'd love to have them in my garden here. Oh, would cats kill them? :( If they do then no, I'd rather have my cats following me around.

Dee-O-Gee
May 11th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I wish I had a chipmunk! :frustrated:

The boys look so curious not to mention cute :cloud9: and I'm still loving your new camera! :thumbs up

chico2
May 12th, 2011, 11:12 AM
GF,no,MY cats don't eat them,I don't think they could even catch one..they're superfast,also we are out with them making sure they won't.
They don't even eat mice,they just like to torture the little mice,something we also put a stop to..

klmc,one day you might regret you said that:laughing:

mikischo
May 13th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Chico, you really are getting to be a pro with your new camera.:thumbs up

Great shots of your handsome boys.:lovestruck: and of course cute little Chippie.:cloud9: