Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I lost by baby

nobdysangl8503
September 25th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Anyone who has seen the pics knows what a sweetie my baby was...I lost my bunny...she was everything to me...Asia...aka..Sha Sha...my little angel bunny...i feel like i let her down...i feel like i abondoned her cuz i couldnt hold it together enough to see her after she passed to say good bye...I have two other bunnies, but Sha Sha was my comfort bunny...and I need her...Im so lost and i hurt so bad.... :(

Cflat
September 26th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Oh I feel so sad for you. Don't feel guilty, your bun knows you did everything you could. (((hugs)))

krdahmer
September 26th, 2004, 12:08 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}} and ditto your ShaSha knew how loved she was...and that is the most important thing of all.

glasslass
September 26th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I know you miss her! She looks so sweet and I see her stuffed walrus in the background that you wrote about. {{{HUGS}}} to you.

nobdysangl8503
September 30th, 2004, 02:18 AM
the other night i blew up the air mattress and slept in the living room with my other two bunnies..i was talking to them and crying...holding my face up to them and they were licking my tears...i know they miss sha sha just as much as i do...i used to sleep there every night when i first moved in because i didnt have my bed moved in yet. Sha Sha was run across my feet and nuzzle me if i was nt paying attention to her..she liked to give kisses...i woke up that morning and before i opened my eyes i could have sworn i felt her little whiskers and soft nose running across my face.....i know she was there...waking me like she had done..telling me things are going to be ok...