Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone. I'm New

pitbulliest
September 25th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Hi there...I just found this forum by chance I guess you could say. My name is Violet, and well...just like most of you, I'm a pet owner lol
I live in Toronto, ON (Canada) and own two dogs.. an 8 year old Chihuahua and a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. I'm a University student and a complete animal lover. I have worked at an animal shelter for over a year, and currently work in the bird department at a local pet shop (which I must admit I am definately not proud of... I hate pet shops, but currently its paying some of my bills so until I find something better, please feel free to throw tomatoes at me even though I'm on your side!).

I hope my experience and knowledge (although probably not as broad as some of you) can add to the board and help educate people whenever possible. I look forward to talking to some of you on here :)

iRONKNiGHT
September 25th, 2004, 11:32 PM
please feel free to throw tomatoes at me even though I'm on your side!). now why would we want to do that? :)

Welcome on Board...pitbulliest it's nice of you to join us..

nobdysangl8503
September 26th, 2004, 12:30 AM
welcome welcome welcome!!!! I too stumbled upon this on accident and have been addicted ever since...I have two bunnies( i just lost one yesterday morning...My angel bunny..i miss her terribly. her name is Asia) My other two are scooter, and tiny...im posting pics..hope you like :)

first one is asia...second scooter...third tiny