Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Girls and ....Antonio...always has to be between the two!!!!

cpietra16
May 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
What do we do on a Friday night?

Love4himies
May 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Awww, it's been a long time since we've seen pics of your babies :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
May 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM
They look like such good buddies!! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 7th, 2011, 08:34 AM
:cloud9: The perfect pictures. :cloud9:
Such a fallacy that dogs and cats can't get along.

CsqU4r3d
May 7th, 2011, 09:08 AM
What a lovely trio :flirt: I wish Chum liked cats, I miss having them around. :cry:

Sylvie
May 7th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Great pictures. :lovestruck:

luckypenny
May 7th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Looks like Antonio is a little miffed he has to share his blankie with Winnie :D. It's not often we get to see Winnie, thank you for sharing :cloud9:. How is she doing?

chico2
May 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Winnie looks huge,she's beautiful:lovestruck:the kitties are adorable of course,I love to see dogs and cats together:cat::dog:

cpietra16
May 7th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Looks like Antonio is a little miffed he has to share his blankie with Winnie :D. It's not often we get to see Winnie, thank you for sharing :cloud9:. How is she doing?

thanks, she is doing as good as to be expected. I did a batch of your recipe and hopefully it will help. If it is cancer there is not much I can do. I shaved her for the summer if you were wondering about her fur.

As for Antonio being pi**ed he was...he was on the blanket and Winnie decided to share it....:cool: As you can see Tess who just lovessssssss Antonio (not!!!!!) is all the way on the other side.

As you can see, they left a spot for me if I wanted to join them!!!:D

luckypenny
May 7th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I was wondering about her skin pigmentation :o. Is that usual for her?

And, in the last pic, she doesn't looked too concerned about Antonio's mood :D.

cpietra16
May 7th, 2011, 10:06 PM
I was wondering about her skin pigmentation :o. Is that usual for her?

And, in the last pic, she doesn't looked too concerned about Antonio's mood :D.

:DShe does not really care about Antonio at all!!! As far as her skin colour, the Vet said that the darkness above her nose is an indication of her liver breakdown:( She is pretty sure it is cancer and at 13 I really don't want her to go thru anything that will make her life uncomfortable.
her skin colour seems to be getting darker as well...do you think it might be something else??:shrug:

luckypenny
May 7th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I perfectly understand wanting to keep her comfortable :grouphug:.

It's hard to tell by the photo but, is it just her skin that has the bluish tinge or does it look like it's under the skin, like bruising? If it's just the skin, I think that's pretty normal for senior dogs. Our Peanut had areas of his body where the skin darkened as he got older.

cpietra16
May 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
LP, I thought it was bruising too:shrug:;however her cushy lifestyle really does not support that theory:rolleyes::D She does have a followup appt. with her vet so this will be brought up.

chico2
May 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Cpietra,I noticed that too,could it be that just like old people(me!)the skin gets very thin and bruises easily.

Dog Dancer
May 9th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Aww, sweet pets. Winnie does look bruised, but that would be a very large bruise, I'm guessing it's just old age doing that. Sweet girl, I feel what you're going thru with her issues. Hugs to you and Winnie loves you so for all you do for her.