Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Park Daze

CsqU4r3d
May 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Yay!! The dog park is finally dry enough to go play....

here I am with my cuz

A nice man took one of Mum & me

And maybe spring is here a flower too!!!

chico2
May 6th, 2011, 05:33 PM
He looks like someone had painted him brown and white,he's just gorgeous as are you....spring really is starting to wake.

hazelrunpack
May 6th, 2011, 06:46 PM
He sure looks super-happy to be playing at the park again! :cloud9: And how nice to put a face with a name...although I've never been quite sure how to pronounce CsqU4r3d... :o :laughing:

CsqU4r3d
May 6th, 2011, 07:21 PM
although I've never been quite sure how to pronounce CsqU4r3d... :o :laughing: Haha!!
My initials are C.C. or C squared!! It's Cheryl by the way...he was super happy to get some off leash running time. Walks are great, but off leash runs are better!!:D:laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM
So..."C squared you for are the third"? :o :laughing: I'm hopeless at this! :p Cheryl is so much easier to remember! :D

We have a C squared, too--Cass and Cole. We call them that a lot! And every time I put them on the calendar they go on as Cē! :)

Goldfields
May 6th, 2011, 10:21 PM
You are making me dizzy, I'll just think of you as Cheryl. LOL. Lovely photo of you both.

Dee-O-Gee
May 7th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Great pictures C squared. :)

I agree while walks are fun, off lease fromps are much better. :thumbs up

Sure looks like Chum is having a great time with his cuz and his mummy. :)

Rgeurts
May 7th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Chum and his "mum" are both gorgeous! I just love Spaniels, and his new "do" looks wonderful :lovestruck: :cloud9:

CsqU4r3d
May 7th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Thanx for the kind comments
Chum and his "mum" are both gorgeous! I just love Spaniels, and his new "do" looks wonderful :lovestruck: :cloud9:
I love them too, I also have a soft spot for those sled type critters too, our previous dog Tarkha was a malamute, she was my late husband's dog though without question!! I like to think they are waiting near the bridge for Chum & me. :cloud9::cloud9::angel2::angel2: I miss them both terribly. :grouphug:

Sylvie
May 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Great pictures. His colouring is so perfect I agree with Chico he looks painted.:laughing::laughing: What a handsome boy, looks like he was having a great time.

P.S. I am sure they are waiting for you at the gate.