Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thorin and Nookie had a wonderful day yesterday!

Rgeurts
May 5th, 2011, 11:38 AM
They had such a great time playing yesterday evening. They both have kennel cough, so were coughing and hacking a bit, but it didn't stop them! Thorin had a chest x-ray and blood work done to make sure his cough wasn't cancer related again. The tests all came back "Fantastic!" as our vet said, so she diagnosed Kennel Cough because they have both had issues the last couple of weeks no signs of the cancer recurring at this point :D :pray: :lovestruck:

My 3 handsome men!!

Rgeurts
May 5th, 2011, 11:39 AM
A few more :)

Rgeurts
May 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM
And the last 2!

CsqU4r3d
May 5th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Your boys are oh so handsome...they look so happy to be outside playing :goodvibes::D

hazelrunpack
May 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM
They do look like they're having fun!!! :highfive: :laughing: I love watching dogs wrassle... :D

Thorin seems to be pretty much recovered from his surgery now? :fingerscr (Give or take a little hair, anyway.) So good to see both of them feeling in such high spirits! They're such good buds!! :lovestruck:

Melinda
May 5th, 2011, 01:51 PM
*L* I love it, the one pic where Thorin? has his lip curled *L* soooo cross, he so reminds me of our old husky we use to have.

chico2
May 5th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Rgeurts,they look wonderful,all THREE,you would not know any of those pups were sick:thumbs up:cloud9:

pbpatti
May 5th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I bet that just made you smile from ear to ear to see your boys playing and roughhousing with each other. Too bad the tall handsome guy did not participate in the rough housing too. :crazy::D.

Wow Nanook and Thorin have come so far, you and DH have taken such good care of the doggies. Salute to you. patti

Dee-O-Gee
May 5th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Such happy, fun pictures Rgeurts. :lovestruck:

They look like they were having a blast but I do have to concur with pbpatti. Big tall guy should have been thrown to the ground with the tag team. :D :laughing:

Rgeurts
May 5th, 2011, 11:07 PM
klm, LOL... I kept telling him that, but he was standing back taking videos with his iphone most of the time. He's a proud papa :D

And thank you all!! We really do enjoy the days like that! It's been so long since either one felt good enough to play like they did. They were out there a good 20 minutes or so :)

Hazel, Thorin has healed very nicely! You can still see his scar, just not in the pics. It goes from close to his spine down to his sternum, but he's definitely healed up now :D

Melinda, it's Thorin :)
He looks and sounds like a growly old bear when he plays. If you didn't know him, you'd think he was serious lol. He curls the lips, snarls and pounces on Nookie. He's definitely the alpha. Poor Nookie is so chubby all he can do is roll over :laughing:

patti, thank you so much :grouphug:
we need to get him together with Sasha and Buddy soon! Once he's over the kennel cough :)

chico, I know! I was telling Shaun the same thing... you'd never know either one was as sick as they are :)
However, Thorin isn't really sick right now! His lungs are clear and he's doing great. He even put on 7 pounds since the surgery!

CsqU4r3d , thank you! I think they're very handsome :D

luckypenny
May 6th, 2011, 10:18 AM
The boys are looking absolutely scrumptious :cloud9:! I love Nookie's goofy grin :lovestruck:.

Dog Dancer
May 6th, 2011, 02:52 PM
What a happy looking family. I miss the days when my two could play crazy like that.