Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Overload of cuteness

erykah1310
May 4th, 2011, 10:43 PM
:D
Corgi's here, Corgis there, Corgis Corgis everywhere :cloud9:

I have the hard job of babysitting 9 baby Corgi pups this weekend:cloud9::lovestruck:

I snapped a few pics of them for tonight but will get a ton of them tomorrow for sure.
Here's a sneak peak of the cuteness overload going on in my house this weekend
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd301/z28gurl_2007/Dogs/corgis001.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd301/z28gurl_2007/Dogs/corgis003.jpg

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Oh, my!!! :flirt: I'd like to order a case of those, pls! :lovestruck: I never realized how many different colors of corgis there were! And so adorable!!!!

erykah1310
May 4th, 2011, 10:54 PM
You may have to wait a while for a case of em Hazel, most of all of these wee ones are spoken for with the exception of a couple being held back for show homes.

Are they not just the cutest things ever

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2011, 10:59 PM
They sure are! :lovestruck: And I can smell the puppy breath :cloud9:

Can they already tell at that age which will have good conformation for the ring?

erykah1310
May 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Sometimes when it's easy yeah. But my litter of pups a year ago, I kept saying "No, Tibby is a pet pup, Magnum shows most potential" But it went completely the opposite quickly for them.
Tibby is conformationally my best dog right now, and hands down better than a few other TM's I have seen over the past couple years.
This fall once she starts to get her coat back ( all of them actually) she will have her CH easily.
In this little Corgi litter, the best male is very typey and has amazing bone already.

pbpatti
May 4th, 2011, 11:11 PM
oh, oh, oh, puppy breath overload. Can I have a case too? :lovestruck: What a lucky girl you are to be around all of that fluffiness. Have fun puppysitting. patti

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2011, 11:35 PM
You can share my case, patti! :D

That's interesting about the puppy conformation, erykah! It's always so amazing to me how much they change from week to week in the first 12 weeks of life! We've never had to choose for the ring, but when we were trying to choose which pup from Ember's litter, we liked a different pup each week! For the first five weeks we were stuck on the tri-colors, but for weeks 6 and 7, suddenly the oranges were looking mighty fine! And finally, we settled on Ember. :D He's still lookin' mighty fine to us! :thumbs up :laughing:

Goldfields
May 5th, 2011, 02:22 AM
Hazel, I had my pick of my first ever litter chosen (as in keeping her and prepared to argue over it) at just 9 days of age, my first Ch. With both my breeds you can actually pick the best when they are just born and still wet once you get an eye in for the right conformation. I chose Susie at 4 weeks of age when her breeder sent a video over. She was destined for a top kennel in Sydney but I took one look and told my husband "we MUST have that pup". Because I was buying two from the litter(both easy to title) I was lucky enough to get her.

These are just lovely, eykah, what a cuddly little bunch of darlings. Know you are going to be doing very little bar watch the little time wasters while you have them. :) Oh , accept for taking photo's.

Melinda
May 5th, 2011, 04:15 AM
oh what a box of sweetness!!

BeachBum
May 5th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Oh my, how adorable! Lucky you!

chico2
May 5th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Awwwww:cloud9::cloud9:

marko
May 5th, 2011, 08:35 AM
really cute!