Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hi all :)

Faith
October 19th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Hi there,
Just thought I would say Hi and introduce myself. I am a mother of many, 5 human kids, 3 cats, 1 boxer and 2 guinea pigs. My passion is Great Danes, and our newest member will be arriving in a few months.......the waiting is killing me....LOL. I am 27yrs old, married, and living in the country. Always love to chat and meet new people so I hope to chat with some of you soon.

Bye for now
Faith

shamur
October 19th, 2002, 05:50 PM
Hi Faith, Im new too. Look forward to chatting with you too.

Jack
October 21st, 2002, 06:56 PM
Nice to meet you! My goodness, you certainly are the mother of many!

I'm assuming the new member to be is a Great Dane? They are beautiful dogs....They come second in the "favorite" category for me. I'm owned by one GSD, Jack. One of the best looking dogs I have ever seen (in conformation) was a black Great Dane. An absolutely awesome dog. :)

We (Jack and I ) live in the lower mainland of BC, very happily unmarried, :) , only child out and prospering on his own (picture a happy dance :D ), and I am taking an online course run jointly with the University College of the Cariboo and the SPCA. (another happy dance )

Hope to talk with you soon! :)

caramelito
October 22nd, 2002, 03:42 PM
nice to meet you
i own a pitbull and planning to get a great dane female pup next year from sabra danes breeder
they have beautiful dogs
www.sabradanes.com